• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Senior trophy

Rasputin_M

Epic Legend
Senior's
Chat Pro User
Hello and good evening admins, Unimods , mods and fellow users,
Yesterday I was given a "Senior" badge but it is not reflecting on my info/about . Can someone please check?
Thank you.

Hello and good evening admins, Unimods , mods and fellow users,
Yesterday I was given a "Senior" badge but it is not reflecting on my info/about . Can someone please check?
Thank you.
Congratulations on reaching the senior member milestone! :Like:

Since you earned those points just yesterday, they should update soon. Please be patient and wait a couple of days, Mr..

Since you earned those points just yesterday, they should update soon. Please be patient and wait a couple of days, Mr..
Hello and good evening Ms. ,
Thank you for the update. :)

I have to wait ....more than 5 months ??

Attachments

• IMG_20240522_100353.jpg
    IMG_20240522_100353.jpg
    133.3 KB · Views: 24
you never told anybody. :facepalm: sure you got the badge, but you have to let me know so that I can add the banner to your name. just like when you get Pro, you get the badge automaticly, but I still have to add it to your profile.
Ooppsss!!!...... someone(seniors) also told me to wait!!...so I thought It will be processed automatically!!
I didn't wanted to bother you!!... However after that I forgot about this trophy, yesterday I saw this post ....so commented!!...hehe
Thnx btw !!

Last edited:
you never told anybody. :facepalm: sure you got the badge, but you have to let me know so that I can add the banner to your name. just like when you get Pro, you get the badge automaticly, but I still have to add it to your profile.
Then I should have got it too. I am about to complete 9 months...Mr.Hades please seeIMG_20240524_174216.jpg

Sir, @Hades with due respect informing you that I also got the badge on 31st October 2023. And I didn't know how to get that, please add it to my profile :). Attaching the ss for your concern. Screenshot_20240602_173921_Samsung Internet.jpg