• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Laapataa Ladies

Ultimate movie with simplicity and very cute conversations and lovely songs...
We hide Face but actually we are hiding who we are !!!!
Nice Movie :inlove:
Some character in the movie like Phool Kumari ,Manju dadi , chottu , Deepak , and inspector everything in movie is perfect

Some character in the movie like Phool Kumari ,Manju dadi , chottu , Deepak , and inspector everything in movie ഐ
Performances of all actors are amazing. Nitanshi Goel (as Phool) succeeded in getting her raw emotions on screen.Nobody could do Phool the way Nitanshi did! She is the magic and is an inspiration, not because she wins at the end but because she is such a beautiful person throughout the film.It was a delight to watch her loveable performance and Ravi Kishan as this hilarious fun cop wins my heart in the end. These 2 stand out as star performers for me

Some character in the movie like Phool Kumari ,Manju dadi , chottu , Deepak , and inspector everything in movie is perfect
Idk what to say
Coz endless facts n arguments..

Overall I loved to watch this movie the song "Sajni," beautiful...