• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Happy Birthday Januuuuu

Many many Returns of the day Jaanuuuuuuu. ❤️❤️❤️ @Januu :inlove:

View attachment 207510
Happy Birthday to you my Dear..

On ur b'day. I want to remind you how wonderful And special uh are in my life.I

It has been has been 27 months (845 days ) since we started our Journey in Zozo , This is ur 3rd B'day with me.

These months have been the best days of my life spending Years, Months , Days , Hours with you.... Even we don't spend much time together i will be always in thinking of uuuuu.....

View attachment 207519

Wonderful Journey in long Bike Ride :inlove:

Long Journey :heart1::hearteyes:

You share hopes for the future, dreams that you wish would come true....
I can Sense your pulse Karthikkk
Definitely you were not in a thought of celebration because you got to know each and every minute of me
but you have did this ..
❤️❤️❤️❤️✨⭐⭐✨❤️❤️❤️❤️

apdi na ena panen Karthik
Just unna thaandi ponen avlo thaana

Yes I definitely miss you on my day ❤️
No words from my Side just hugs
@Shraavan29

images (35).jpeg

Happy Birthday Janu maaa my thangaciii
❤️❤️

Wish you a many many more happy returns of this day Janu :heart1: :kiss:

Can't express my happiness in words Janu maa..It's ur day and our most waited day..

U Are the one who I met first here and u are always the best to me still and ever Janu maaa:kiss:..U have taken many avatars for me...
My SISTER..
U are always by sweet thangachii..Unna avlo pidikkum Janu maa..to my sweetest thangachiii
View attachment 207583

MY BESTIE
U have been alwayss my best friend always... Though in busy times u have never failed to care for me,pointed my mistakes fought with me when I did wrong but ur love never faded on me Janu ma..u came back just for our love which no one would dooo❤️❤️
View attachment 207584
MY REMO

Proud to say that I am ur first gf in Your Siva Karthikeyan avatar which is created for me..we know why Remo avatar got life..No one would think about that..U did for me still giving unconditional love via Remo too..It's u who gave me the title Oyee selffiee of zozo:hearteyes:

To my most spl Remo

View attachment 207586
View attachment 207576

Love you always My Remoo❤️❤️
Now to my Janu maa
I wish you HAPPY BIRTHDAY and many more happy returns of this day Janu maa..
Nee eppavum happy nee aasa patta elamae achive panni santhosama irukanum Janu maaa.. That's my only wish on ur/our spl day...❤️❤️❤️❤️

Some of our cute memories Janu maa

View attachment 207587
And will share my card made for u
View attachment 207577

View attachment 207578
Though u have many avatars me my mot fav is you are my thangachii..U gave me a beautiful happy memories and many friends via u.. U have never failed to show love to everyone and that's you Janu maa.. Love you and love you always..U are the most special in my heart always..

Ur slogams and songs are still with me..O used to hear frequently..Wish to hear more songs from you ❤️❤️
Stay happy always My THANGACHIII...

Haha pottavanga ellarum ippo heart pottutu ponga:giggle:
Aishu maaa
You are the true treasure i found here da.
❤️Such a cute and lovely cards aishu maa❤️
:hearteyes::kiss::heart1::inlove:
Definitely I am lucky to get you as my Akkaaaasuu.
life is full of Surprises and love is full of butterflies and you gave me Surprising butterflies always ❤️
IMG_20240304_150022.jpg
At one point I really disappointed with you for hurting yourself with un necessary thoughts and stress you had.
❤️
✨Whatever ✨Wherever ✨whenever✨ ✨Whomever✨
❤️You are Special here ❤️
IMG_20240304_150039.jpg
❤️Always love you as my Sister, friend and selfieee etc..,,,❤️
images (36).jpeg
✨Yes you will disappoint me , hurt me , break me but more than that you love me and holded me .✨
♥️That's why we are WE...♥️
Screenshot_2024_0303_183908.jpg
✨Thank you aishu maa for the loveliest wishes and showering your presence anytime for me✨
Screenshot_2024_0216_175555.jpg

Aishu maaa
You are the true treasure i found here da.
❤️Such a cute and lovely cards aishu maa❤️
:hearteyes::kiss::heart1::inlove:
Definitely I am lucky to get you as my Akkaaaasuu.
life is full of Surprises and love is full of butterflies and you gave me Surprising butterflies always ❤️
View attachment 211642
At one point I really disappointed with you for hurting yourself with un necessary thoughts and stress you had.
❤️
✨Whatever ✨Wherever ✨whenever✨ ✨Whomever✨
❤️You are Special here ❤️
View attachment 211647
❤️Always love you as my Sister, friend and selfieee etc..,,,❤️
View attachment 211649
✨Yes you will disappoint me , hurt me , break me but more than that you love me and holded me .✨
♥️That's why we are WE...♥️
View attachment 211650
✨Thank you aishu maa for the loveliest wishes and showering your presence anytime for me✨
View attachment 211653
Janu maaa wish ku reply varuthae nu aasaya patha..u didn't disappoint me but nadula oru twist vachurukiyae :giggle: not anymore sonaa neeyae sirippa..I guess annaiku Naa kudutha promise ah innaiku varaikum break pannala inimelum panna maataen.. Love you always ❤️❤️

Enga start panrathu?

Pala naal chat la paathirunthalum nama pesunathu ennamo Nee En Daaling kooda commit Aana apram than.. Avana vambu panna Nu pesa start panni apdiye nama pesi close aagitom.
Then after sometime, u became my Bae after ur transformation as Remo. Fun ah start pannalum u never disappointed any of ur gfs :giggle:

Yarachu sandaiku vanthalum avlo cute ah oru reply kudupa.. Pasanga thothutanga unkitta.. Neraya time enake doubt vanthirukku iva nijamave ponnu Thana? Ipdi urutturale Nu :rofl1:

Athuvum clear pannita after ur Beta verification.. The longest verification in zozo history I think.. We talked like more than 2 hrs... Seriously call cut panna manase varama than cut pannitu ponen..

U r the sweetest soul here. Evlo busy ah irunthalum, inga vara konja neram fun panni, ellarukum un unconditional Luv Ah kuduthu... Chance eh Illa..

View attachment 207900

Eppavum ithe pola happy ah unna suthi irukavangalayum happy ah vachitu jolly ah vibe pannitu iru.. May all ur wishes come true. Stay happy and Healthy and keep spreading unconditional love
:heart1:
Happy to share my birthday with u Bae ❤️

Bae every year we celebrate our special day together ❤️
yes , it's really a surprise when I heared , some years back that we both born on same day..
Entha year than we missed but it's ok bae next year hope we will.

:heart1: :inlove: :kiss:
Thank you so much for the heartfelt wishes bae.
love you so much da❤️ @Nilaani
Screenshot_2024_0303_184005.jpg