• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Attention Needed - Special Event - hunt game + design - for 12th Anniversary of ZoZo -

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think better to organise same game in next week ... we already late + this happened ..

I thought of some fun n all but ehh I'm in just anger

Im not perfect too but atleast im trying to make some fun by creating games here and attached people together .

Showing that you are " best " by cheating is not big thing to do ... let's be fair to also your
" self-respect " .

i think better to organise same game in next week ... we already late + this happened ..

I thought of some fun n all but ehh I'm in just anger

Im not perfect too but atleast im trying to make some fun by creating games here and attached people together .

Showing that you are " best " by cheating is not big thing to do ... let's be fair to also your
" self-respect " .
Cancels complaint as @JUPITER appeared.:cool:

For one as mentioned on another zozo anniversary thread zozo isnt 12 ,zozo started in 2010 and also i want those concerned in pm to sort out the dispute and get it settled and agreed AND IT AINT A REQUEST IT IS A ORDER LADIES @JUPITER @Somaiya Karn ,im also locking this thread until further notice and so that others dont get themselves introuble

Status
Not open for further replies.