• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Recent content by Stanz

  1. Stanz

    Weekend vibes..

    Hey guys, what's ur plan for weekend..
  2. Stanz

    Life

    Nice quotes ❤️
  3. Stanz

    Life

    Yea.. But living alone
  4. Stanz

    Paradise and Agape

    Now you gt the name.. Right
  5. Stanz

    What is love?

    I'm not deleted
  6. Stanz

    Who am i??

    I'm paradize
  7. Stanz

    Life

    I lived a long life
  8. Stanz

    What is love?

    when
  9. Stanz

    Paradise and Agape

    Once, there was a Paradise and an Agape....
  10. Stanz

    What is love?

    Welcome
  11. Stanz

    What is love?

    Nice words
  12. Stanz

    What is love?

    What a curiosity
  13. Stanz

    What is love?

    That's not a secret.. Everybody knows abt that girl in malayalam room..
  14. Stanz

    Who am i??

    Always welcome
  15. Stanz

    Who am i??

    Ohhh
Top