• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Recent content by Robinson

  1. Robinson

    love bite

    Nice
  2. Robinson

    Unexpected Sexperience

    Hey everyone Sonia from Mumbai. I want to tell you all about myself. I am a 44-year-old lady who has been married for the past 17 years. I have two lovely daughters, Kia and Anika, 15 and 11, respectively. I used to work for a private firm. My husband Ashok is a businessman and is 6 years older...
  3. Robinson

    love bite

  4. Robinson

    Her Softness...His Masculinity

    Nice
  5. Robinson

    Going with the Flow

    The best past sex story I have is from when my guy friend and I went to a hotel room. We settled in. Later, he started to have me fully undress. He sat in a chair and watched, while I was on the bed. He told me to crawl to him, I did. I already knew what to do. I unbuckled his pants, took his...
  6. Robinson

    Mele ko pro chahiye

    Mele ko pro chahiye
  7. Robinson

    Love shayari

    अपना हाथ मेरे दिल पर रख दो, और अपना दिल मेरे नाम कर दो. फंसाना भी नहीं आता, मनाना भी नहीं आता, बड़ी कठिन है ये मोहब्बत, बहुत प्यार है मुझे उससे पर बताना भी नहीं आता
  8. Robinson

    Best' moment

    Riding alone in motor cycle Ya riding with your lover as pillon rider Hugging from back And a little rain Ya the hot sun Ya do you like the cold climate Ya i am bit confused I might sometimes Like to ride alone And some times like To ride with lover Its both beautiful And you know The important...
  9. Robinson

    Mele ko pro chahiye

    Dila do yaal
  10. Robinson

    Motivational

    Here are some of the best, short, and inspiring thoughts in English to brighten your day and boost your mindset. Daily Inspiration • "Every day is a new beginning; take a deep breath and start again." • "The best way to predict your future is to create it." • "Be the reason someone smiles...
  11. Robinson

    Jab Apne Hi Ajnabi Lagne Lage

    Nice
  12. Robinson

    Shayari

  13. Robinson

    Hola

    Hola
  14. Robinson

    Hot pics

Top