• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Recent content by MrrZeee

  1. MrrZeee

    After the NOISE!

    People may come and go, but the version of you they helped create never really leaves. You have something that no one else has. cherish it, and keep it forever...♡♡♡♡♡
  2. MrrZeee

    @ASMITHA ACHU amma sonna sari kepen.. akka solli.. noo wayy... thuuu odriii madu

    @ASMITHA ACHU amma sonna sari kepen.. akka solli.. noo wayy... thuuu odriii madu
  3. MrrZeee

    Sooo truee.....Athoda sethu innoru dialogue iruku... " Eppa paaru phone ah nondittu iruntha...

    Sooo truee.....Athoda sethu innoru dialogue iruku... " Eppa paaru phone ah nondittu iruntha ellam sari aagum unaku" :Cwl:
  4. MrrZeee

    The VIEW from MY Window!

    Sometimes life is like that. All we have to do is go with the flow and cherish the moments we have in the present. As humans, from time to time, we forget the things we already have. But we should cherish and appreciate them for as long as they are with us, whether it's a relationship or...
  5. MrrZeee

    “Flirt? Therapist? Chaos? What Exactly Am I?

    Cha cha.. post uh nalla irundichu daa. Nejama :timid:
  6. MrrZeee

    “Flirt? Therapist? Chaos? What Exactly Am I?

    Unmaya chonnen :Cwl:
  7. MrrZeee

    “Flirt? Therapist? Chaos? What Exactly Am I?

    Maja va 2ndu kuttu song oda 5 giff nu oru naalaiku 3 times potru.. ellam okay aagum:evilgrin1:
  8. MrrZeee

    “Flirt? Therapist? Chaos? What Exactly Am I?

    You're therapist daa :headphones: :Like:
  9. MrrZeee

    To my MISTLETOE! Cutebubble 。⁠◕⁠‿⁠◕⁠。

    Vare vaaa... master class ending:cool1:
  10. MrrZeee

    Attention Needed XMAS SECRET SANTA SEASON 2 - FINAL DAY - TASK Announcement

    Mamey sariyana time la entry tharuva laa :Cwl:
  11. MrrZeee

    Attention Needed XMAS SECRET SANTA SEASON 2 - FINAL DAY - TASK Announcement

    Haha.. perfume bottle courier la pottu iruke.... Unga veedu thedi innaiku varum...wait & see Azhagana halwa vena du sollitigale..hahahaha
  12. MrrZeee

    Attention Needed XMAS SECRET SANTA SEASON 2 - FINAL DAY - TASK Announcement

    To my Secret Friend, @ASMITHA ACHU Surpriseee! Yes, I’m your Santa. And yes… you thought I was a girl. Plot twist: it’s just me Sorry for the late entry — even Santa gets stuck in traffic sometimes (or laziness, don’t ask). Here are your tasks! I tried my best, but full disclosure: I...
  13. MrrZeee

    Attention Needed XMAS SECRET SANTA SEASON 2 - FINAL DAY - TASK Announcement

    Nice to meet you my friend.. I've also expected to be my santa is beautiful girl but ended up with you..
Top