• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

cheetra's latest activity

  • cheetra
    cheetra reacted to Stanz's post in the thread Life with Like Like.
    Yea.. But living alone
  • cheetra
    cheetra replied to the thread Paradise and Agape.
    Oh my goodness... is it... wow
  • cheetra
    cheetra reacted to Stanz's post in the thread Paradise and Agape with Like Like.
    Now you gt the name.. Right
  • cheetra
    cheetra reacted to Honey bunch's post in the thread Life with Love Love.
    Life is short, but it’s meant to be lived, not hurried. Cherish the moments, love deeply, and don’t postpone what truly matters.
  • cheetra
    cheetra replied to the thread Very sad =⁠_⁠=.
    To me, it looks very mean... Love it... Should have an emoticon dedicated to it.
  • cheetra
    cheetra reacted to DORAEM0N's post in the thread Very sad =⁠_⁠= with Wow Wow.
  • cheetra
    cheetra replied to the thread Life.
    You are still living it...
  • cheetra
    cheetra reacted to Stanz's post in the thread Life with Love Love.
    I lived a long life
  • cheetra
    cheetra replied to the thread Paradise and Agape.
    I had forgotten the old meaning of Agape, thanks for reminding... There is still paradise and agape, live with honor and it shall be...
  • cheetra
    cheetra reacted to Stanz's post in the thread Paradise and Agape with Love Love.
    Once, there was a Paradise and an Agape....
  • cheetra
    cheetra replied to the thread Life.
    Life is long, to the one living with awareness.
  • cheetra
    cheetra reacted to Stanz's post in the thread Life with Like Like.
    Life is always short..
  • cheetra
    cheetra reacted to KnightDark's post in the thread Bollywood or Hollywood?? with Haha Haha.
    :sarcasm: Okay, I’ll do that. I guess I’ll just have to bear the pain of handling tantrum of Drama Queen.:giggle:
  • cheetra
    cheetra reacted to Honey bunch's post in the thread What is love? with Love Love.
    Aww it's ok Cutie ❤️ Thank You so much for Your lovely wishes ❤️ @cheetra I have that habit too, a little bit :tso:
  • cheetra
    cheetra replied to the thread Kya faida.
    I am no expert, but read somewhere, eyes are extension of brain. And Love is a matter of heart...
Top