• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

cheetra's latest activity

  • cheetra
    cheetra reacted to PRETTYCUTIE's post in the thread My Heart Still Calls with Love Love.
    I hear your call across the quiet, where the night leans in to listen, and the space between the stars no longer feels empty, only full...
  • cheetra
    cheetra reacted to nandini00's post in the thread My Heart Still Calls with Love Love.
    My heart still calls your name in the quiet between the stars, where moonlight touches the night and every breath carries a memory of...
  • cheetra
    cheetra replied to the thread Sharab.
    Beauty lies in the eyes of beholder....
  • cheetra
    cheetra reacted to Captain Ching's post in the thread Sharab with Like Like.
    And if I were just me—without any embellishments—would you still want me just as much?
  • cheetra
    cheetra replied to the thread Beautifully Unowned....
    Can't do that for anonymity. its a journey of a soul from birth until merging in cosmos using analogy of drop to ocean.
  • cheetra
    cheetra reacted to kadal's post in the thread Beautifully Unowned... with Like Like.
    Ohh... Nice. But you didn't tell me on that day. Now I am really curious to know your thoughts. Please post your blog post here as well...
  • cheetra
    cheetra reacted to AntonyJoseph's comment on AntonyJoseph's profile post with Like Like.
    Good morning @cheetra
  • cheetra
    cheetra reacted to ShyEyes's comment on ShyEyes's profile post with Like Like.
    Good morning @cheetra @Honey bunch @Haakuji
  • cheetra
    cheetra replied to the thread Surrounded, Yet Alone.
    Not really, once you learn to be comfortable by yourself. Decrease number of thoughts in mind and you will see the magic
  • cheetra
    cheetra reacted to Zenitsuu's post in the thread Surrounded, Yet Alone with Like Like.
    Exactly no matter how many are in the room if we don’t find someone comfortable to us we would feel lonely.
  • cheetra
    cheetra reacted to Dom55's comment on cheetra's profile post with Like Like.
    Sleep cycle is most important part of our daily routine . Once its fixed , most of the things are fixed automatically. Smart girl @cheetra
  • cheetra
    cheetra reacted to pettni's post in the thread Letter for someone important with Love Love.
    My dear LIFE: I don't know why, but I love you very much. Yes, Life, I am talking to you. In the lonely night, when I sit alone and...
  • cheetra
    cheetra replied to the thread Letter for someone important.
    Hey @pettni, I get it; you meant it in a different sense, and I was mistaken. Sorry, love. That is what I was wondering: such a...
  • cheetra
    cheetra reacted to Honey bunch's comment on Honey bunch's profile post with Love Love.
    Good morning dear ❤️ @cheetra
  • cheetra
    cheetra reacted to MrNiceGuy's comment on MrNiceGuy's profile post with Love Love.
    Very Good Morning @cheetra ❣️
Top