• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Avissssssss's latest activity

  • Avissssssss
    நீயில்லா நொடிகள் யுகங்களாய் நீள, நிழலும் கூட பாரமாய் மாறும்! வார்த்தைகள் தேவையா நம் காதலுக்கு, விழிகள் வழியே உயிர் பேசுமளவுக்கு...
  • Avissssssss
    வெறுமையின் சாபத்தால் விம்மி அழும் எனக்கு, நிலத்தின் தாகம் புரியாமல் போகுமா? உன் மார்பு வெடிக்கும் வலி கண்டுதான், என் நெஞ்சும் மேகமாய்...
  • Avissssssss
    உன்னைக் காணாத ஒரு நாள், மழையில்லா வானமாய் வெறுமை! வார்த்தைகள் இல்லாமல் பேசும் உன் பார்வை, என் மனதை முழுவதும் கொள்ளை அடிக்கிறது! நீ...
  • Avissssssss
    Avissssssss reacted to eagle pakhi's status with Like Like.
  • Avissssssss
    Avissssssss commented on PRETTYCUTIE's profile post.
    Chamomile poovin vaasamadhai un idhalgalil kandeney....❤️ Goooood morning @PRETTYCUTIE
  • Avissssssss
    Avissssssss reacted to PRETTYCUTIE's status with Love Love.
    கால் முளைத்த பூவே என்னோடு பேலே ஆட வா வா :headphones::headphones:
  • Avissssssss
    Avissssssss reacted to MINSAARAKKANNAA✨✨'s post in the thread Ecstasy .. ! with Love Love.
    Let me slide my velvet tongue up and down the insides of your milky way until I find my path that leads the way to yours heavens bet...
  • Avissssssss
    Avissssssss commented on Avissssssss's profile post.
    Goood morning have a great day tooo brotha @k a d a l
  • Avissssssss
    Avissssssss reacted to kadal's comment on Avissssssss's profile post with Love Love.
    Very Good Morning. Have a Great Day! @Avissssssss
  • Avissssssss
    Avissssssss updated their status.
    Don't you ever loose ur good nature....not for anything. Good morning peeps
  • Avissssssss
    Avissssssss replied to the thread I Don’t Need to Be Chosen.
    Your words are something my heart wanted to hear.....
  • Avissssssss
    Avissssssss replied to the thread I Don’t Need to Be Chosen.
    This is Something that my heart wanted to see....
  • Avissssssss
    Avissssssss reacted to Dhvani's post in the thread I Don’t Need to Be Chosen with Love Love.
    For the longest time, I thought self-worth meant knowing that I was good enough. But maybe it means something else. Maybe it means not...
  • Avissssssss
    Avissssssss replied to the thread Sun tan ✨New BATTLE.
    :cool1:
  • Avissssssss
    Avissssssss reacted to Soul Hacker's post in the thread Sun tan ✨New BATTLE with Haha Haha.
    Oh name eh brand ah
Top