• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Recent content by ɢʀɪᴍᴍᴜʜ

  1. ɢʀɪᴍᴍᴜʜ

    [MEDIA] Still alive✨

    Still alive✨
  2. ɢʀɪᴍᴍᴜʜ

    Watch out!

    I feel like women being little arrogant sometimes can help them avoid a lot of unnecessary issues, thimir penmaikke!!
  3. ɢʀɪᴍᴍᴜʜ

    AI Ate it

    Means a lot, , it just means u care, which most people don't even bother to anymore.. yah I get tat fear, like if nobody notices the real stuff then why bother right, but trust me people do notice, even if they don't always say it.., This convo is proof of tat. :) Keep writing however feels...
  4. ɢʀɪᴍᴍᴜʜ

    AI Ate it

    Haha true tat and no I'm not disheartened tbh, its more like.. I just wish people use AI to enhance what they already think rather than replace it completely, u know what i mean..!/Like polishing diamond, And about the vocabulary thing, I get where ur comin from, but sometimes wen I read certain...
  5. ɢʀɪᴍᴍᴜʜ

    AI Ate it

    Good one, honestly...! My everyday feels flooded by AI too, even here in this forum a lot of people lean on it to say things for them, I get it if it's just to fix typos or to get new ideas , but half the time it feels like people are scared to write something in their own voice.. Most feels...
  6. ɢʀɪᴍᴍᴜʜ

    Fav cartoon

  7. ɢʀɪᴍᴍᴜʜ

    Fun Challenge's Guys !

    Not sure how much of this is true, but fun to see wat our Mobile phone think abt us
  8. ɢʀɪᴍᴍᴜʜ

    Fun Challenge's Guys !

    Tried it but too shy to post it..!
  9. ɢʀɪᴍᴍᴜʜ

    [MEDIA] Beenawhile...!!!

    Beenawhile...!!!
  10. ɢʀɪᴍᴍᴜʜ

    ZOZO Apex Football League - Registration

    Chat id:Grimmuh Forum: Grimmuh
  11. ɢʀɪᴍᴍᴜʜ

    [MEDIA]

  12. ɢʀɪᴍᴍᴜʜ

    [MEDIA]

  13. ɢʀɪᴍᴍᴜʜ

    [MEDIA]

  14. ɢʀɪᴍᴍᴜʜ

    [MEDIA]

Top