• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

In English , We say "it's one sided love."

RUAAN

Wellknown Ace
In English, we say "it's one sided love."
but in " Hindi " we say
woh guzarta hai jb galiyon se, toh
mahek si aati hai.
usey dekh kr meri aakhein, aksar
sharma jati Hain.
uski baaton mein gurur, uski
aakhon mein noor dikhta hai.
koi meri nazar se toh dekhe, woh
sch mein kohinoor lagta hai.
agr woh ak manzil hai, toh bhatki
hui rahi hu Mai !
beshak usey paa toh nhi skti,
mgr koshish krne mein mahir hu
mai !!
 
In English, we say "it's one sided love."
but in " Hindi " we say
woh guzarta hai jb galiyon se, toh
mahek si aati hai.
usey dekh kr meri aakhein, aksar
sharma jati Hain.
uski baaton mein gurur, uski
aakhon mein noor dikhta hai.
koi meri nazar se toh dekhe, woh
sch mein kohinoor lagta hai.
agr woh ak manzil hai, toh bhatki
hui rahi hu Mai !
beshak usey paa toh nhi skti,
mgr koshish krne mein mahir hu
mai !!
Agar manzil(Ruaan) itni khoobsurat ho, toh bhatakne ka bhi apna maza hai :giggle:
 
In English, we say "it's one sided love."
but in " Hindi " we say
woh guzarta hai jb galiyon se, toh
mahek si aati hai.
usey dekh kr meri aakhein, aksar
sharma jati Hain.
uski baaton mein gurur, uski
aakhon mein noor dikhta hai.
koi meri nazar se toh dekhe, woh
sch mein kohinoor lagta hai.
agr woh ak manzil hai, toh bhatki
hui rahi hu Mai !
beshak usey paa toh nhi skti,
mgr koshish krne mein mahir hu
mai !!
Hindi, Urdu me khubsurati hai ... English not being our language, we don't explore it more but see what I found on Internet ... and now that I started thinking about it, I may write something ...

A Silent Poem
She laughs and the whole world seems bright,
She will never know she is my only light.
I watch her from a distance every day,
Wishing I had the courage to say.
She is my favorite song,
And I am just a note she skipped along.
Her smile is a morning I do not own,
A beautiful story that stays unknown.

I write her name in every line I make,
She reads them smiling, for someone else's sake.
Like a rose I can admire but never hold,
A silent love that will never be told.
 
In English, we say "it's one sided love."
but in " Hindi " we say
woh guzarta hai jb galiyon se, toh
mahek si aati hai.
usey dekh kr meri aakhein, aksar
sharma jati Hain.
uski baaton mein gurur, uski
aakhon mein noor dikhta hai.
koi meri nazar se toh dekhe, woh
sch mein kohinoor lagta hai.
agr woh ak manzil hai, toh bhatki
hui rahi hu Mai !
beshak usey paa toh nhi skti,
mgr koshish krne mein mahir hu
mai !!
Be it any language it's the Heart with overwhelming amount of love makes it sound beutiful....love is always beyond languages.....:inlove:
 
Hindi really does make one-sided love sound beautiful✨. :cry1:

Hindi really does make one-sided love sound beautiful✨

Hindi, Urdu me khubsurati hai ... English not being our language, we don't explore it more but see what I found on Internet ... and now that I started thinking about it, I may write something ...

A Silent Poem
She laughs and the whole world seems bright,
She will never know she is my only light.
I watch her from a distance every day,
Wishing I had the courage to say.
She is my favorite song,
And I am just a note she skipped along.
Her smile is a morning I do not own,
A beautiful story that stays unknown.

I write her name in every line I make,
She reads them smiling, for someone else's sake.
Like a rose I can admire but never hold,
A silent love that will never be told.
Beautiful ✨
 
In English, we say "it's one sided love."
but in " Hindi " we say
woh guzarta hai jb galiyon se, toh
mahek si aati hai.
usey dekh kr meri aakhein, aksar
sharma jati Hain.
uski baaton mein gurur, uski
aakhon mein noor dikhta hai.
koi meri nazar se toh dekhe, woh
sch mein kohinoor lagta hai.
agr woh ak manzil hai, toh bhatki
hui rahi hu Mai !
beshak usey paa toh nhi skti,
mgr koshish krne mein mahir hu
mai !!
Perhaps nothing in this world is quite as pure and selfless as one-sided love.
 
In English, we say "it's one sided love."
but in " Hindi " we say
woh guzarta hai jb galiyon se, toh
mahek si aati hai.
usey dekh kr meri aakhein, aksar
sharma jati Hain.
uski baaton mein gurur, uski
aakhon mein noor dikhta hai.
koi meri nazar se toh dekhe, woh
sch mein kohinoor lagta hai.
agr woh ak manzil hai, toh bhatki
hui rahi hu Mai !
beshak usey paa toh nhi skti,
mgr koshish krne mein mahir hu
mai !!
Hello and good evening Ms. . Very well written. This post of yours reminds me of a song actually. I am sure you must have heard it. Allow me to post it. :)
 
Top