• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

✨Every beautiful story has its end ❣️❄️

Punisher78asSuperman

Epic Legend
Chat Pro User
1000050141.jpg
I always been a calm man and it taught me a lot about the hardest phases of my life ❄️❣️❄️

I simply accept nowadays as it's ✨ ♾️ everything happens for a reason and if it's meant for u it will for u and if it's not meant for u it will not ❄️

Life is tough bro we have fair share of mental health issues so we continue to explore what's make us comfortable and yeah i just casually joined the zozo maybe 1.5 years back i think don't know exactly and I had my moments and i laughed smiled cried been angry sometimes and sad most of the times lol.So yeah it has a end too.It's a circle ⭕

I maybe not talking to the people once I spoke closely maybe circumstances or its fate.I am peace with it anyway.I found some new people too.Some stays some leave and 99 leave 1 or Two stay not in mine only but in every one's life..

I may have ghosted some

Had some misunderstandings

I liked people anyway and I like the people who hate me too it's the fuel that reborns ur new version of urs lurking in the shadows ❄️♾️✨

I met some kind people

I met some people who broke

I met some lunatic ones too similar one like me ✨

I met some caring people too

So yeah u meet all kinds of people and i always will be the same and i won't change maybe little bit angrier or some ghosted one but maybe the perspective of others have changed about me..

I never want to be good guy

I never want to be a bad guy

I want to be the guy who expresses what I feel from my heart i might have hurted some i might have made some people happy but u know ShySuperman is always there ✨♾️.

It's not like I am leaving i wanna make my life busy so I am happy in that way I don't want to overthink and if I think I care more and continue to hurt myself in the process so i want that cycle to end and wanna see my happy face that's keeps on laughing and appear once in a while ❤️ ✨

I will write and it's a part of me here so I won't stop writing and i will put the lyrics in my taylor swift thread songs u can hear .

I have deleted my chat id yeah so u can't see me there I try to delete here man they don't want me to delete it's been pending for a while ❤️ so yeah I will be hoping when I have time in forum ✨

I don't wanna be angry and i don't wanna be sad I just want to enjoy my remaining phase of my life and mentally it was tough

I know some people care about me and u have texted me so I am grateful for that I have one or two who actually care. I will be here when I have the time..

✨ I don't want to be hard on myself and it's been a beautiful story and i want to continue i can't leave I try to but I can't it became a chapter so yeah i love it anyway..

I don't wanna explain u can have my back as always ✨ and I am not a backstabber If I stab i stab straight through the heart ❤️ lol I was just kidding don't take it seriously

To all the people who loves me I love u back ✨

To all the people who are mad at me i love u too ✨❄️

So it's not a leaving story it's what I felt and i write it.I will continue to do so ✨

Every end has a new beginning i accept as it's not matter what the result ❄️❤️♾️

Patient zero ❤️✨

Meet u in another story
 
View attachment 434785
I always been a calm man and it taught me a lot about the hardest phases of my life ❄️❣️❄️

I simply accept nowadays as it's ✨ ♾️ everything happens for a reason and if it's meant for u it will for u and if it's not meant for u it will not ❄️

Life is tough bro we have fair share of mental health issues so we continue to explore what's make us comfortable and yeah i just casually joined the zozo maybe 1.5 years back i think don't know exactly and I had my moments and i laughed smiled cried been angry sometimes and sad most of the times lol.So yeah it has a end too.It's a circle ⭕

I maybe not talking to the people once I spoke closely maybe circumstances or its fate.I am peace with it anyway.I found some new people too.Some stays some leave and 99 leave 1 or Two stay not in mine only but in every one's life..

I may have ghosted some

Had some misunderstandings

I liked people anyway and I like the people who hate me too it's the fuel that reborns ur new version of urs lurking in the shadows ❄️♾️✨

I met some kind people

I met some people who broke

I met some lunatic ones too similar one like me ✨

I met some caring people too

So yeah u meet all kinds of people and i always will be the same and i won't change maybe little bit angrier or some ghosted one but maybe the perspective of others have changed about me..

I never want to be good guy

I never want to be a bad guy

I want to be the guy who expresses what I feel from my heart i might have hurted some i might have made some people happy but u know ShySuperman is always there ✨♾️.

It's not like I am leaving i wanna make my life busy so I am happy in that way I don't want to overthink and if I think I care more and continue to hurt myself in the process so i want that cycle to end and wanna see my happy face that's keeps on laughing and appear once in a while ❤️ ✨

I will write and it's a part of me here so I won't stop writing and i will put the lyrics in my taylor swift thread songs u can hear .

I have deleted my chat id yeah so u can't see me there I try to delete here man they don't want me to delete it's been pending for a while ❤️ so yeah I will be hoping when I have time in forum ✨

I don't wanna be angry and i don't wanna be sad I just want to enjoy my remaining phase of my life and mentally it was tough

I know some people care about me and u have texted me so I am grateful for that I have one or two who actually care. I will be here when I have the time..

✨ I don't want to be hard on myself and it's been a beautiful story and i want to continue i can't leave I try to but I can't it became a chapter so yeah i love it anyway..

I don't wanna explain u can have my back as always ✨ and I am not a backstabber If I stab i stab straight through the heart ❤️ lol I was just kidding don't take it seriously

To all the people who loves me I love u back ✨

To all the people who are mad at me i love u too ✨❄️

So it's not a leaving story it's what I felt and i write it.I will continue to do so ✨

Every end has a new beginning i accept as it's not matter what the result ❄️❤️♾️

Patient zero ❤️✨

Meet u in another story

Take care :hi:
 
View attachment 434785
I always been a calm man and it taught me a lot about the hardest phases of my life ❄️❣️❄️

I simply accept nowadays as it's ✨ ♾️ everything happens for a reason and if it's meant for u it will for u and if it's not meant for u it will not ❄️

Life is tough bro we have fair share of mental health issues so we continue to explore what's make us comfortable and yeah i just casually joined the zozo maybe 1.5 years back i think don't know exactly and I had my moments and i laughed smiled cried been angry sometimes and sad most of the times lol.So yeah it has a end too.It's a circle ⭕

I maybe not talking to the people once I spoke closely maybe circumstances or its fate.I am peace with it anyway.I found some new people too.Some stays some leave and 99 leave 1 or Two stay not in mine only but in every one's life..

I may have ghosted some

Had some misunderstandings

I liked people anyway and I like the people who hate me too it's the fuel that reborns ur new version of urs lurking in the shadows ❄️♾️✨

I met some kind people

I met some people who broke

I met some lunatic ones too similar one like me ✨

I met some caring people too

So yeah u meet all kinds of people and i always will be the same and i won't change maybe little bit angrier or some ghosted one but maybe the perspective of others have changed about me..

I never want to be good guy

I never want to be a bad guy

I want to be the guy who expresses what I feel from my heart i might have hurted some i might have made some people happy but u know ShySuperman is always there ✨♾️.

It's not like I am leaving i wanna make my life busy so I am happy in that way I don't want to overthink and if I think I care more and continue to hurt myself in the process so i want that cycle to end and wanna see my happy face that's keeps on laughing and appear once in a while ❤️ ✨

I will write and it's a part of me here so I won't stop writing and i will put the lyrics in my taylor swift thread songs u can hear .

I have deleted my chat id yeah so u can't see me there I try to delete here man they don't want me to delete it's been pending for a while ❤️ so yeah I will be hoping when I have time in forum ✨

I don't wanna be angry and i don't wanna be sad I just want to enjoy my remaining phase of my life and mentally it was tough

I know some people care about me and u have texted me so I am grateful for that I have one or two who actually care. I will be here when I have the time..

✨ I don't want to be hard on myself and it's been a beautiful story and i want to continue i can't leave I try to but I can't it became a chapter so yeah i love it anyway..

I don't wanna explain u can have my back as always ✨ and I am not a backstabber If I stab i stab straight through the heart ❤️ lol I was just kidding don't take it seriously

To all the people who loves me I love u back ✨

To all the people who are mad at me i love u too ✨❄️

So it's not a leaving story it's what I felt and i write it.I will continue to do so ✨

Every end has a new beginning i accept as it's not matter what the result ❄️❤️♾️

Patient zero ❤️✨

Meet u in another story
Yes
 
Top