Jailer 2I can't wait to watch all of these!!!!
Me too oct 15 ...I m counting for that particular dayJailer 2
I think the part 2 is progressing... can't wait to watch humangous prabhas set fire on the screenWhere is Salaar ...?
View attachment 434320
I can't wait to watch all of these!!!!
Same pinch ..greenExcept 1 or 2 movies I am waiting for almost all the other movies
The point they pause the part 1 is so thrilling...Yeah waiting for Part 2![]()
Wat Abt kgf 3?I have been waiting for so long.
View attachment 434334
I think the part 2 is progressing... can't wait to watch humangous prabhas set fire on the screen

I can wait for that one...becoz I want that film to be a success...i don't want it to be a poor script...
Counting down the seconds until KGF 3 drops. - Rocky Bhai owns my whole heart!
View attachment 434340
Actually they should give enough updates..
Ufff... I forgot that one one in my list....I want to see the villainism played by Robert jr... Waiting to see that one in imaxnot a fan of all those above.... ME who sits alone and waits forDOOMSDAY