• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Have you stayed up late to talk with someone?

One is Sadly posting her pics on fb with same windows/lumia ph i guess !Dont know more than that!

OtherOne is sadly married as shes in touch still and always takes me go back in history with her convo veryoften which i try avoiding always!

Yet another One is happy or sad m not sure as we talk once a while on a month or two

Last One seems always happy ,just seems !

Just the quad story in nutshell!

One is Sadly posting her pics on fb with same windows/lumia ph i guess !Dont know more than that!

OtherOne is sadly married as shes in touch still and always takes me go back in history with her convo veryoften which i try avoiding always!

Yet another One is happy or sad m not sure as we talk once a while on a month or two

Oh and you Sleep peacefully at night now. :3

May be ur happy with that last one whole night it seems :Laugh1:

Last edited:
Read the post again if you cant get what the post is aboout
Its better if u be on track and comment regarding the post rather then trying to bully others
i dont know how many awake for

some one is u or someone else :Laugh1:
i don't want to sacrifice sleep and and allow others to peep my laptop with zozo :Laugh1:

Oops yeahh I did n lost my precious sleep for someone who is sleepless for someone now..
Anyways had gud memories n those nyts r valuable aswell..
Sometimes I think about them n laugh, smile, feel happy, emotional, sad...
So lets enjoy it..