• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Adult

Adult means mature by thoughts but people think only by chatting on sex or talking about sex makes them mature lol
Most of the time noticing people out here i doubt who is adult out here ?????
LOL
sex is ok with the one we r in relationship but here it’s like dog sex and for that they don’t feel any guilty to cheat also. many things going here silently but can’t stop caz it’s their character. we look our jobs and move out.

sex is ok with the one we r in relationship but here it’s like dog sex and for that they don’t feel any guilty to cheat also. many things going here silently but can’t stop caz it’s their character. we look our jobs and move out.
Naa naa point is maturity dear its ok with whatever ppl do its there personal choice
I m saying about those people who r not i m mature they do kiddish stuff and just by talking on sex sex fuck doesnt mean anyone is mature what so ever the age is of that person
Just one must be mature by thr behaviour and thought process

Naa naa point is maturity dear its ok with whatever ppl do its there personal choice
I m saying about those people who r not i m mature they do kiddish stuff and just by talking on sex sex fuck doesnt mean anyone is mature what so ever the age is of that person
Just one must be mature by thr behaviour and thought process
lol yea what they come for they used to talk for that only can’t expect behaviour or maturity anyway :Laugh1: