• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

⚡. Do you find your work challenging and interesting..??

Of course it is. That's why I do it. I'll get bored easily if it doesn't have any challenge. Each and every project is a challenge for our team and we learn a lot from it. Good thing is I don't like being in a comfort zone. I don't have such thing as "comfort zone" for me. I know I have a long way to go and I'm looking forward for it.

Of course it is. That's why I do it. I'll get bored easily if it doesn't have any challenge. Each and every project is a challenge for our team and we learn a lot from it. Good thing is I don't like being in a comfort zone. I don't have such thing as "comfort zone" for me. I know I have a long way to go and I'm looking forward for it.
Comfort zone vs Jasper
Nice:angel:

We don't have new challenges in Data Centre. Once in a while when servers have issues or performance issues only at that tine we have challenges but daily we do keep track that no issues crop uo

We don't have new challenges in Data Centre. Once in a while when servers have issues or performance issues only at that tine we have challenges but daily we do keep track that no issues crop uo
Ah ok cool. You should try and explore if you're interested outside of it. I'm just saying.
For us it's always something going on. That suits me and I don't want to lose it for just being comfy.

For me
I quitted my last job coz I don't wanna work anymore for others...

I am my own boss now and lots of challenges with hurdles r there...

Inspite of that, I try to face the challenges regularly...
And best part I hv created 7 jobs for guys who r not well educated..

The day I will clear the starting hurdles atleast I'll have 50 members team...

Work is going on n hoping for the best..

For me
I quitted my last job coz I don't wanna work anymore for others...

I am my own boss now and lots of challenges with hurdles r there...

Inspite of that, I try to face the challenges regularly...
And best part I hv created 7 jobs for guys who r not well educated..

The day I will clear the starting hurdles atleast I'll have 50 members team...

Work is going on n hoping for the best..
Such a inspiration one ✨ Nice Rock's :inlove:

I have been doing my job for seven years. Now you must understand that I love work very much and I like this job very much....
Nice to hear:inlove:
Keep going dear .. All the best.. Give your best:hearteyes:

Nice to hear:inlove:
Keep going dear .. All the best.. Give your best:hearteyes:
a45c1d8f7e22c8e4678843afefd38130.gif

Hello and good evening Ms. ,
A very important part of holistic wellness is occupational wellness. If one is not happy or satisfied in their work ( business or job ), they are more likely to suffer from depression and other health issues. Holistic wellness has 8 pillars and occupational wellness aka job satisfaction is one of them. As for me I work from home mostly as I deal with foreign buyers and I am the conduit between the buyer and the factory I work with. Currently as per my work I am in a state of peace. So I guess so far so good :)

Hello and good evening Ms. ,
A very important part of holistic wellness is occupational wellness. If one is not happy or satisfied in their work ( business or job ), they are more likely to suffer from depression and other health issues. Holistic wellness has 8 pillars and occupational wellness aka job satisfaction is one of them. As for me I work from home mostly as I deal with foreign buyers and I am the conduit between the buyer and the factory I work with. Currently as per my work I am in a state of peace. So I guess so far so good :)
Nice :Like::angel:

Now I have a part-time job - I am a waitress in a restaurant. It is physically demanding work. I often go to https://domypaper.com/ to have more time to work. I really want to save some money as I need a new laptop and phone. I would change my job, but now I don't have time to look for something new and better

Last edited: