• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Happy Birthday pankhu ( sanyogita ❤️)

Sloka

✧⁠ ⁠•͈⁠ᴗ⁠•͈ Divine Elixir ⁠ ⁠•͈⁠ᴗ⁠•͈ ✧⁠
VIP
Senior's
Posting Freak
birthday-caption-for-friend.jpg

Happy birthday, pankhu baby @SanYogita

Your thoughtfulness and kindness have taught me how to be a better friend. Thank you. May you do today all the things you love and none of the things you don’t! Happy birthday!

funny-birthday-wishes-for-best-friend.jpg

Happy birthday, baby.... I’m so grateful you’re in my life. I can’t wait for everything the next year will bring, beginning with celebrating your special day with you!

bff-birthday-best-friend-1651269909.png

Happy birthday to someone who makes the world a brighter, kinder place. I hope you see yourself the way I see you: fabulous, kind, strong, smart, funny, and wonderful. You're one of a kind, and I love you so much. Happy birthday!
@SanYogita

Wish You Many Many Happy Returns Of The Day...!
Wish You Love , Shine And Success Always! :heart1:

View attachment 184699

Your thoughtfulness and kindness have taught me how to be a better friend. Thank you. May you do today all the things you love and none of the things you don’t! Happy birthday!

View attachment 184701

Happy birthday, baby.... I’m so grateful you’re in my life. I can’t wait for everything the next year will bring, beginning with celebrating your special day with you!

View attachment 184702
Happy Birthday @SanYogita aunty :kiss:

View attachment 184699

View attachment 184701

View attachment 184702
Thanku for lovely wishes my baby :inlove:
images (24).jpeg
hugs-icegif.gif
Be with me always :heart1:

View attachment 184699

View attachment 184701

View attachment 184702
Wish you many many more happy returns of the day

Happy birthday to someone who makes the world a brighter, kinder place. I hope you see yourself the way I see you: fabulous, kind, strong, smart, funny, and wonderful. You're one of a kind, and I love you so much. Happy birthday!
@SanYogita

Wish You Many Many Happy Returns Of The Day...!
Wish You Love , Shine And Success Always! :heart1:
Thanku mota bhai pyar aur ashirwad k liye aur hmesha sahi salah dene k liye :smile1:

Many happy returns of the day @SanYogita
View attachment 184713
Thanks dear :inlove: @Dom55
Oyy!!....
Happy Birthday Pankhuu @SanYogita

Wish you a great future ahead ...Hope you can achieve all the things you want in ur life with happiness and wisely, afterall padhaku dost jo hai . ......
also sorry for late wish ...hehe <3
View attachment 184715
Kash me padhaku hoti :giggle: thanku so much :heart1:@Zenitsu
Happy birthday pankhu pdosiyoView attachment 184765
Thanku khargoshiyo :Laugh1: @Lovers