• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

What Hurts in "Love"?

What is the most Painful thing in a relationship?
People changes after sometime and the love will become nothing.. day by day talk... Second by second..it all becomes nightmare.. maybe will get one or two msgs nothing else.. after some days we may realised that we are nothing to them. We lost love and we have losted our friends before insearch of love

People changes after sometime and the love will become nothing.. day by day talk... Second by second..it all becomes nightmare.. maybe will get one or two msgs nothing else.. after some days we may realised that we are nothing to them. We lost love and we have losted our friends before insearch of love
Yeah...

Correct

Its hurts ..
When you ask her/him for about your future and he/she stays silent for reply.
Its hurts when they say my family comes first and you realise you are reliased you are not a member of her family..
When he say he loves your opinion and beliefs but not you..
And most hurtful when they say you deserve better than me..
Because we expect them to treat you the way you willing to treat them and its impossible....:brokenheart:

Its hurts ..
When you ask her/him for about your future and he/she stays silent for reply.
Its hurts when they say my family comes first and you realise you are reliased you are not a member of her family..
When he say he loves your opinion and beliefs but not you..
And most hurtful when they say you deserve better than me..
Because we expect them to treat you the way you willing to treat them and its impossible....:brokenheart:
And most hurtful when they say you deserve better than me.
Haa this Line...

Actually ,Its like they are saying tht our decision is wrong..