• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Informative !!!!! DEPRESSION !!!!! - * HOW TO OVERCOME IT *

:nodding::rock:
Just this word DEPRESSION is roaming in my mind since yesterday , as we come across the LEADROLE of MS Dhoni committed suicide !
IS IT THAT MUCH DANGEROUS ????? and makes a human being so weak to END THEIR LIVES!!

Even sometimes i feel so LONELY and DEPRESSED even though all my well wishers are around me ! I am not sure , is it a problem in me or my way of thinking or expecting too much, which cant happen in REAL! :)

Lets Talk about and discuss on HOW TO OVERCOME DEPRESSION !!! :fingercross:
View attachment 4881
Spreed your love with your friends and family

Attachments

• wdy-bible-verses-depression2-1569271105.jpg
    wdy-bible-verses-depression2-1569271105.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 9
Depression is the most dangerous n deepest well that most of the people has gone to atleast in one stage of their lives...
To overcome depression what we need are
* Self love - when we start giving importance to the things that really makes us happy rather than waiting for others to fix us. Because no one else can do something for ourselves that we can't do..

* Finding a person who really loves us and make sure to confide in them about what you are going through... It's really important to express because it's surely make you feel better..

I am not saying it's easy to overcome depression.. I've been there, I know it's hard but who can support you rather than you.....

What I mean is when you think someone can heal you... You can be that someone to yourself too..

Learn to smile .. it's tough to do so when one person is depressed because it makes people either extremely happy one minute and extremely lonely the other minute..

Learn to live with the nature ... Get up early and go for a walk.. that freshness in soil n air makes you feel better... Learn to love yourself a bit more everyday .. learn to smile a bit more everyday.. come out of your nest n talk with others .. especially strangers it helps... As they don't judge you like the people you know....

Give yourself time... Everything will be fine..

*Note - many of you know this but if you feel lonely sit outside for a minute or two just look into this beauty of nature .. it helps a lot... Trust me it helped me..

Nature.. kids smile.. and love can heal everything.. every scar whether it's visible or not .. if you give it time it might leave a small reminder but it won't hurt anymore....

Just remember that everybody in this world is dealing with something like you do.. just learn to live the moment... Love your life .. it's precious ..
:clapping::clapping:

FAIRU IDEY TRUTH NV DISLIKE KOTTINAA SARE BCOZ NENU FACE CHESI VACCHA E SITUATION
Haa Vamsi... nen pettindi kuda delete chesa...

Because I'm facing it even now... everyday everytime... :Cwl:

And Mostly People Don't Care... Only They Act Like They Do... :p;)

Cheppadam easy eh Move on and Suggestions ivvadam... but we don't know what is going in a mind of person who is alone or feeling lonely...:nodding:

Last edited:
i don't knw y girls nly always thought abt depressions nd lonliness:cry1: then posts like this in

evry where:p

our life fullfilled vth all emotions ,so enjoyed all emotions :fest::rock:

i don't knw y girls nly always thought abt depressions nd lonliness:cry1:then posts like this in

I'm sorry but I disagree with you... because we shouldn't discriminate depression with gender... It's just not everyone have that guts to come out and say that I've gone through depression etc etc because this society thinks depression is mental illness rather than supporting they make it worse . So it's just how we see it. Afterall Perception changes everything.. isn't it !

i don't knw y girls nly always thought abt depressions nd lonliness:cry1:then posts like this in

I'm sorry but I disagree with you... because we shouldn't discriminate depression with gender... It's just not everyone have that guts to come out and say that I've gone through depression etc etc because this society thinks depression is mental illness rather than supporting they make it worse . So it's just how we see it. Afterall Perception changes everything.. isn't it !
yoyo :rock: , DP i am not talk abt gender my view abt nly 4 posts nd talking always abt sad, depression something like that not 4 who

depressed nd who r not depressed.

Evrybody in the world faces that situations . my view v r travelling vth different situations in our LYF Then v faces so many situation.

Finally,my words: V All r enjoying that moments plz don't be depressed:fest:

ohh, finally i write a SI in my
LYF. if i write this lines in my school period. then,i get a first r second r third atleast participation prize:p:Cwl:

Last edited:
Haa Vamsi... nen pettindi kuda delete chesa...

Because I'm facing it even now... everyday everytime... :Cwl:

And Mostly People Don't Care... Only They Act Like They Do... :p;)

Cheppadam easy eh Move on and Suggestions ivvadam... but we don't know what is going in a mind of person who is alone or feeling lonely...:nodding:
so sweet:rock:

Depression, or major depressive disorder, is a mental illness that exhibits the following symptoms:

• Difficulty concentrating
  • Decreased energy
  • Feelings of guilt, worthlessness, pessimism, hopelessness
  • Too much or too little sleep
  • Overeating or appetite loss
  • Headaches
  • Digestive upset
  • Thoughts of suicide

How To Overcome Depression Naturally

1. Physical exercise

One of the most tried and tested methods of dealing with depression, physical exercise has a wealth of physical and emotional benefits:

• Helps prevent heart disease and stroke
  • Lowers blood pressure
  • Reduces body fat
  • Strengthens the cardiovascular system
  • Reduces inflammation
  • Increases circulation
  • Boosts energy
  • Regulates circadian rhythms
  • Reduces depression
  • Reduces anxiety

2. Eat mood-boosting foods

Can consuming certain foods help fight back symptoms of depression? Yes! As a matter of fact, eating the right foods at the right time can do wonders to boost your mood and elevate your spirits.

These good-mood foods help regulate the neurochemical imbalance that often accompanies depression. So, if you want to know how to overcome depression with food, here are a few depression-busting snacks to include in your diet:

• Lean proteins, like turkey and chicken
  • Fatty fish, like salmon, tuna, and mackerel
  • Walnuts
  • Low fat dairy, like skim milk and low-fat cheeses and yogurts
  • Dark chocolate
The real secret behind most of these depression-fighting foods? The boost of omega-3s they provide for your body and brain. More omega-3s means a healthier, happier brain.

3. Drink green tea

Many depression sufferers lack adequate production of the neurotransmitter serotonin. Serotonin helps regulate anxiety and depression. Lacking this important chemical can result in chronic mood disorders.

Green tea is chock full of the amino acid L-Theanine, which boosts dopamine and serotonin in the brain.

So, if you want a quick mood-booster, try a cup of green tea!

4. Break away from your routine

Being stuck in a rut can deeply contribute to depression. And while it’s challenging to step away from our day-to-day obligations, sometimes that’s just what we need to change our state of mind.

So, why not try taking a different route to work? Visit a restaurant for lunch you’ve never been to. Sample a new cuisine. Book a personal day and take a mini-road trip.

It’s intimidating to step away from your routine. But while your routine may feel safe and predictable, it’s also not challenging you with new and exciting experiences.

We can find incredible things when we’re willing to leave our comfort zone.

5. Try a guided meditation

If you’d like to learn how to overcome depression and battle back the blues, one of the most powerful resources available are guided meditations.

Many meditations exist that address anxiety and depressive disorders. And if you’re looking for somewhere to start, why not try this guided meditation for depression?

It won’t take up too much of your time, and may provide the relief you need to help you get through the day.

Last edited:
we should also stop this mindset that when a person will see a psychiatrist, psychologist, or even will be hospitalized in MH is labeled as a crazy being. Because just like a person with physiological diseases such as HPN, diabetes, or even cancer. A mental illness also caused by hormonal imbalance wc perhaps causes ppl to experience, any form of depressive behaviour.

and just like with those diseases mentioned above , we have to take mental illness seriously, its an invisible enemy, that may put the pt in danger , if left unrecognized and untreated.

we should also stop this mindset that when a person will see a psychiatrist, psychologist, or even will be hospitalized in MH is labeled as a crazy being. Because just like a person with physiological diseases such as HPN, diabetes, or even cancer. A mental illness also caused by hormonal imbalance wc perhaps causes ppl to experience, any form of depressive behaviour.

and just like with those diseases mentioned above , we have to take mental illness seriously, its an invisible enemy, that may put the pt in danger , if left unrecognized and untreated.
MK u knws evrything :rock:

Well said

DEEPU D Encyclopedia of CHAT ZOZO

How To Overcome Depression Naturally

1. Physical exercise

One of the most tried and tested methods of dealing with depression, physical exercise has a wealth of physical and emotional benefits:

• Helps prevent heart disease and stroke
  • Lowers blood pressure
  • Reduces body fat
  • Strengthens the cardiovascular system
  • Reduces inflammation
  • Increases circulation
  • Boosts energy
  • Regulates circadian rhythms
  • Reduces depression
  • Reduces anxiety

2. Eat mood-boosting foods

Can consuming certain foods help fight back symptoms of depression? Yes! As a matter of fact, eating the right foods at the right time can do wonders to boost your mood and elevate your spirits.

These good-mood foods help regulate the neurochemical imbalance that often accompanies depression. So, if you want to know how to overcome depression with food, here are a few depression-busting snacks to include in your diet:

• Lean proteins, like turkey and chicken
  • Fatty fish, like salmon, tuna, and mackerel
  • Walnuts
  • Low fat dairy, like skim milk and low-fat cheeses and yogurts
  • Dark chocolate
The real secret behind most of these depression-fighting foods? The boost of omega-3s they provide for your body and brain. More omega-3s means a healthier, happier brain.

3. Drink green tea

Many depression sufferers lack adequate production of the neurotransmitter serotonin. Serotonin helps regulate anxiety and depression. Lacking this important chemical can result in chronic mood disorders.

Green tea is chock full of the amino acid L-Theanine, which boosts dopamine and serotonin in the brain.

So, if you want a quick mood-booster, try a cup of green tea!

4. Break away from your routine

Being stuck in a rut can deeply contribute to depression. And while it’s challenging to step away from our day-to-day obligations, sometimes that’s just what we need to change our state of mind.

So, why not try taking a different route to work? Visit a restaurant for lunch you’ve never been to. Sample a new cuisine. Book a personal day and take a mini-road trip.

It’s intimidating to step away from your routine. But while your routine may feel safe and predictable, it’s also not challenging you with new and exciting experiences.

We can find incredible things when we’re willing to leave our comfort zone.

5. Try a guided meditation

If you’d like to learn how to overcome depression and battle back the blues, one of the most powerful resources available are guided meditations.

Many meditations exist that address anxiety and depressive disorders. And if you’re looking for somewhere to start, why not try this guided meditation for depression?

It won’t take up too much of your time, and may provide the relief you need to help you get through the day.