• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Veg or nonveg

One thing is nvr going to b btr.. wo kehte hai na aati kisi b chiz ki buri hoti hai so nature always has to in balance!

Thats why when god created this beautiful world he created both carnivorous n herbivores,!

If all becomes veg, there wont be enough vegitation on earth to support us all, same way if all turns non veg, we wld disrupt the food chain!

So both are good in balanced way :)

One thing is nvr going to b btr.. wo kehte hai na aati kisi b chiz ki buri hoti hai so nature always has to in balance!

Thats why when god created this beautiful world he created both carnivorous n herbivores,!

If all becomes veg, there wont be enough vegitation on earth to support us all, same way if all turns non veg, we wld disrupt the food chain!

:clapping: u herbivores me carnivorous

And I am Purely Omnivorous :fingercross::giggle:

What do you think which is better for world and why? Eating nonveg or veg food?
I was a Bio student so according to me having both veg and non-veg is important for a good ecosystem and continuing Food Chain. Every food has its own food value which is utilized by our body. Lastly I would say that both Veg and Non veg has there own specific food values. Many non-veg food values can be overcome by having there veg counterpart but the fact is that Having only Veg or Only Non-Veg will simply Destroy the food chain and thus destroy the ecosystem equilibrium.
Correct me if I am wrong. :)

Human beings consuming only veg may not terribly affect the food chain (you have a lot of other animals to take care of that :))
However there are estimates on the benefits to climate change if humans reduce meat consumption. Sharing a link for reference.

Cheers,
Wow, it was really a helpful context…. Thanks for suggesting….:Like:

A vegetarian diet is rich in fibre that improves your digestion. The risk of digestive issues is more in people who consume non-vegetarian.

So eating vegetarian is good