• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

What are you reading now?

Articles, articles and more articles XD
Me too. But sometimes it's cool to read some good book in the evening. Try science fiction maybe :)
I am not a big fan of reading anyway but I needed to read some books for my essay. I did it and I got new hobby of mine. Now reading is one of my favorite activities in evenings ( or when I'm free). Unfortunately I couldn't write an essay so I got help here and it was good option as for me.

Last edited:
I recently finished reading Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand. Incredible book, I'm delighted. Thanks for the help! Take care of yourself. I agree with you about ordering an essay from a professional, especially with regard to an essay that is a Media Arts High School entrance exam for example. An irreplaceable part of High School entrance process is essay writing, and this is a deciding point which will define whether a student will enroll in the chosen Media Arts High School or not. It is important to make this essay flawless. You can try to write it yourself or pay someone to write essay online, ask the help of experienced people who have experienced writing this type of work. If, for example, you don’t have such capabilities or the deadline is coming soon, I can advise turn to Essaygeeks which specializes in writing this type of work. For a high-school pupil it will be frustrating and quite challenging. Simply because he or she does not know how to write essay.

Last edited:
At present reading "The invisible drone" By Mike Dixon. Finished The silent patient

Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close. I've always been interested in software development. At school, I even wrote an essay on this topic, it turned out to be so voluminous and informative only because of the help of the guys from this service phd research proposal writing service. If you ever need help with any paperwork, contact them right away!

Last edited:
At the moment I'm reading more academic literature than fiction. For example, now I am interested in cryptocurrencies and everything related to them. Most of all at this stage I am interested in trading. For this reason, I decided to read a book by Brett Steenbarger, "The Psychology of Trading: Tools and Methods of Decision Making". If you don't have much free time, then all you can audiobooks turn on your car or headphones and familiarize yourself with this book.

At the moment I'm reading more academic literature than fiction. For example, now I am interested in cryptocurrencies and everything related to them. Most of all at this stage I am interested in trading. For this reason, I decided to read a book by Brett Steenbarger, "The Psychology of Trading: Tools and Methods of Decision Making". If you don't have much free time, then climate change argumentative essay turn on your car or headphones and familiarize yourself with this book.
thanks a lot for info!

On Writing Stephen King. Teaches you not only how to write for me, but how to live. If you've dreamed of looking inside Stephen King's head or getting a behind-the-scenes pass to see how he creates his masterpieces, this is the book you should read. Everything is written in such simple language that it feels like it's your new acquaintance telling you about his simple life filled with downs and ups. In places I laughed so loudly that my mother would look over to me and say, "what do you got there?"

Last edited:
"At the wolf`s table" by Rosella Postorino. This is a book about Rosa - a food taster for Hitler. I haven’t finished yet, but now four out of five points.