• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

ArT gAlLeRy❤️

That's completely different buddy...
Embroidery, kneading is different n what I do is different...
Let me know if u want anything decorative items I will try hehe
If any one Intrested to do that .I will give my embroidery design and colour of my bag .let see it in future:hearteyes: .
Already you are having some many greetings.keep this greetings as my gift:Cwl:.This looks so attractive.dont give to anyone.

IMG_20210810_012929_75_50.jpg

If any one Intrested to do that .I will give my embroidery design and colour of my bag .let see it in future:hearteyes: .
Already you are having some many greetings.keep this greetings as my gift:Cwl:.This looks so attractive.dont give to anyone.

View attachment 34297
Lol now lets stop this for now...its for sharing arts not for business buddy...

What is it buddy sending my greeting card for me only.. So that says no creative brain u have Hehe :rofl1: poda

Lol now lets stop this for now...its for sharing arts not for business buddy...

What is it buddy sending my greeting card for me only.. So that says no creative brain u
I will have creative mind .but if you don't like my creativity .that will lead to disappointment. That's why I m giving your own design.both of them will not disappointed :hearteyes:.

Anyway Will stop this here :Cwl:

Omg all those incredible Art works, funny comments wowowowoww

What a freaking awesome experience I had visiting all these ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Thank You Ms illusion @AmoRoUs ❤️ for this

I am so glad to be here, excited about the coming days awwwwwwwwwwwwwww

May I'll try some too with all your inspiration :inlove:
Awww those r sweet words....but don't give me more sugar haha...useless joke i know..

I just started the thread but I got my pals who have lot of creative hidden stuff inside them...
@Enola @Goddess of Wisdom @Barbiee @kd @Deepak Kiran @Shady @Keepitsafe @NatsuDragneel ...some more sorry if i haven't mentioned...

With all of them it all happened ❤️

Last edited:
Awww those r sweet words....but don't give me more sugar haha...useless joke i know..

I just started the thread but I got my pals who have lot of creative hidden stuff inside them...
@Enola @Goddess of Wisdom @Barbiee @kd @Deepak Kiran...some more sorry if i haven't mentioned...

With all of them it all happened ❤️

Pleasure is mine Illusion
Some sweet Words to a sweet girl

Btw

Thank you because you were the starting point so.....

Yeah a bit more sugar is okay, you can handle well lol

I loved all art works those are lit AF .. .

Thank you all for making my day ❤️