• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Reg Permanent Ban to my ID.

Dear Admin
I was trying to share ai stable diffusion random images, while by mistake due to my mobile issues my wife's picture got selected and uploaded to few chats. I didn't notice it honestly and am worried about that. Add on to my worry, admins considered it as underage image though my wife is 25 age. Am worried to see the complaint that I shared underage image as I am completely against underage sharing and pedo. Am already worried by mistake my wife's pic got circulated. Please understand and check again. The pic was taken three years back and she was 22 age back then. PMy request is not to consider it underage since am also against it and it hurts to see it taken that way. I love to be in chat zozo. I will refrain from sharing any pics hence forth if you give me another chance. Please unban or atleast check again to confirm it's not underage. My sincere apologies to admins and users.
My user ID is Ilayapallavan