• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

New profile posts

You can't discuss the ocean with a frog. They only understand the pond.
Where are we landing?
Keeping fish hungry for two days, then throwing food into the pond just to capture how desperately they fight for it on camera.
The fish are struggling, and someone is standing there creating content out of their hunger.
For what? A few views. A few likes. A few seconds of “viral” content.
When did another living being’s suffering become entertainment?
Not everything needs to be content.
cheetra
cheetra
I am truly shocked, when did we become so inhumane.
T
TheWanderer
The way fish were fighting for food .. hindi main word hai tadpana.. that was really really hurting to see.. couldnt see it for more than few seconds.. and i was thinking how can someone comment and shoot
1791184636996.png

Happy birthday, Dhadi! ❤️❤️❤️
Thank you for always being there for me whenever I’ve needed you. Most importantly, I hope this coming year brings you good health, happiness, peace and plenty of reasons to smile.

And please, never change your Tamil-sounding Telugu. I swear, every time you speak Telugu, I have to mentally process what language you’ve decided to create this time. Somehow you’ve developed your own special Telugu-Tamil fusion and, at this point, I’ve just accepted that this is who you are. It genuinely cracks me up every single time. :rofl1:

I hope you have an amazing birthday and celebrate properly — but please don’t drink too much and come back with questionable decisions. :holiday:

Lots of hugs, chocolates and good vibes coming your way!


1000633867.gif

1000633853.png​
Top