• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Latest activity

  • cheetra
    cheetra updated their status.
    Good morning Have a funday, Monday Create, Love, Share - Life...
  • cheetra
    cheetra reacted to Baron_Smith's post in the thread Subtle meaning with Like Like.
    More simpler and subtle. Thanks
  • Baron_Smith
    Baron_Smith replied to the thread Subtle meaning.
    More simpler and subtle. Thanks
  • cheetra
    cheetra reacted to Honey bunch's post in the thread Somewhere Along the way... with Like Like.
    Success shouldn't cost us the parts of ourselves that make life worth living. It's good to work hard and chase our goals, but...
  • cheetra
    cheetra replied to the thread Somewhere Along the way....
    Patience my dear patience. Love yourself, priortise yourself. You are already awesome. :heart1:
  • cheetra
    cheetra reacted to Daizy's post in the thread Somewhere Along the way... with Love Love.
    Growing up, the one thing I always heard was that you have to study hard to achieve something in life. And I listened. I did exactly...
  • cheetra
    cheetra replied to the thread Act of letting go~.
    Nothing is more worth then , Peace of mind. If letting go is the only way, so be it.
  • cheetra
    cheetra reacted to Daizy's post in the thread Act of letting go~ with Like Like.
    I turn my back on the things I used to crave, And leave my oldest wishes in the grave. My hands are empty, reaching for the air...
  • cheetra
    cheetra commented on Rasputin_M's profile post.
    You haven't failed until you stop trying
  • cheetra
    cheetra commented on Captain Ching's profile post.
    Absolutely
  • cheetra
    cheetra reacted to Rasputin_M's status with Like Like.
    I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can't accept not trying.
  • cheetra
    cheetra reacted to Captain Ching's status with Like Like.
    “If you are working on something that you really care about, you don’t have to be pushed. The vision pulls you.”
  • cheetra
    cheetra commented on Daizy's profile post.
    Keep a critic near is actually a sound wisdom. Good morning
  • cheetra
    cheetra reacted to Daizy's status with Like Like.
    There is someone Judging you, There is someone getting inspired by you. But what you have to focus on is, Neither of them are paying ur...
  • MINSAARAKKANNAA✨✨
    MINSAARAKKANNAA✨✨ reacted to Daizy's status with Like Like.
    There is someone Judging you, There is someone getting inspired by you. But what you have to focus on is, Neither of them are paying ur...
Top