• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

YOU WILL NOT FIND A LOVE THAT IS PERFECT, BUT…..(Part-1)

ABHIMANYU

✨Groot of Zozo✨
PART-1
(Stay tuned for 2nd part)

You will not find a love that is perfect, but you will find a love that reminds you that goodness exists. This love, it will inject honey into the soul of you, it will feel like warmth has cracked within your bones. And you will see how it learns you, and fights for you, and stays to weather the storms by your side. You will be reminded that there is connection in a world that often chooses distance over depth. You will be reminded that there is hope to be found pouring from the fingertips of another human being, tucked between the layers of the things you have yet to discover about them. No, you will not find a love that is perfect, but you will find a love that is light, that isn't heavy to carry, that does not weigh down the core of you. You will finally understand that love was always meant to be soft. That it was always meant to be tender.

No, you will not find a love that is perfect but you will find a love that reminds you just how worthy you always were. This love, it will show you that you were never asking for too much, that the way you sent your heart to war for other human beings was not foolish, that the way you were incapable of loving in halves was not wrong. This love, it will show you that it was always okay to be the kind of person who loved in a way that was full, and nourished, and hopeful all over. That it was always okay to be the kind of person who could never shy away from their heart. This love, it will make up for all of the times you were asked to slaughter your instincts, for all of the times you tried to break yourself down just to comfort or impress someone who was not meant for you. This love, it will show you that you were always worthy of it, that you always deserved to be seen and understood, that you always deserved to be held and cared for the way you held and cared for all that came before it. This love will teach you - that you were never too much. You were always enough. You were always enough.
You will not find a love that is perfect, but….:heart1:

PART-1

You will not find a love that is perfect, but you will find a love that reminds you that goodness exists. This love, it will inject honey into the soul of you, it will feel like warmth has cracked within your bones. And you will see how it learns you, and fights for you, and stays to weather the storms by your side. You will be reminded that there is connection in a world that often chooses distance over depth. You will be reminded that there is hope to be found pouring from the fingertips of another human being, tucked between the layers of the things you have yet to discover about them. No, you will not find a love that is perfect, but you will find a love that is light, that isn't heavy to carry, that does not weigh down the core of you. You will finally understand that love was always meant to be soft. That it was always meant to be tender.

No, you will not find a love that is perfect but you will find a love that reminds you just how worthy you always were. This love, it will show you that you were never asking for too much, that the way you sent your heart to war for other human beings was not foolish, that the way you were incapable of loving in halves was not wrong. This love, it will show you that it was always okay to be the kind of person who loved in a way that was full, and nourished, and hopeful all over. That it was always okay to be the kind of person who could never shy away from their heart. This love, it will make up for all of the times you were asked to slaughter your instincts, for all of the times you tried to break yourself down just to comfort or impress someone who was not meant for you. This love, it will show you that you were always worthy of it, that you always deserved to be seen and understood, that you always deserved to be held and cared for the way you held and cared for all that came before it. This love will teach you - that you were never too much. You were always enough. You were always enough.
Why is everybody posting so long long messages :think1: love love love these are the only words that I can seeeee !

PART-1

If you wrote it, I appreciate your effort and hard work to make it happen, but as of my prior knowledge, I don't think this is the way of writing such a poem., I hope it is a poem because I see a repeated sentence, which represents love in the first place.

PART-1

FIRST LEARN TO LOVE URSELF :heart1: then others!!!!

If you wrote it, I appreciate your effort and hard work to make it happen, but as of my prior knowledge, I don't think this is the way of writing such a poem., I hope it is a poem because I see a repeated sentence, which represents love in the first place.
Nope…i didn’t wrote that…i just got it on an instagram story…but its on2-4 pages so i copied 2 pages…
Its may be like a poem..but it makes it interesting so.
I feel its intresting so i posted it here to know views of people :giggle:
Thankyou for ur feedback btw:hearteyes:

Why is everybody posting so long long messages :think1: love love love these are the only words that I can seeeee !
I think its monsoon going on….season of love:headphones::giggle:
FIRST LEARN TO LOVE URSELF :heart1: then others!!!!
yeahh….i love myself a lot…but self is not enough to live life….u need someone to be the part of ur ups and downs:fingercross:
No love exists.

Lol
Ladki chot khaai hu lagti h:las:
BTW u will also get someone who will love uh unconditionally and ur point if view towards it will change.
JAB TAK “LOVE YOURSELF”:heart1::inlove:
decribes my overthinking on love in a nutshell:heart1:
hehe:giggle::nodding:

Its true but after getting stabilization in lyf as per I feel
I think its monsoon going on….season of love:headphones::giggle:

yeahh….i love myself a lot…but self is not enough to live life….u need someone to be the part of ur ups and downs:fingercross:

Ladki chot khaai hu lagti h:las:
BTW u will also get someone who will love uh unconditionally and ur point if view towards it will change.
JAB TAK “LOVE YOURSELF”:heart1::inlove:

hehe:giggle::nodding:

PART-1

Waoww deep lines..
No love exists.

Lol
Agreed