• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Chat Info You feel abused and no action taken?

Administrator

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I know i know lol you will read this for sure. Alright, let me clear the smoke in here and keep the place clean. It's my responsibility to response for those chatters who feel down right now.

What is zozo and what else you can do in zozo?
ZoZo is a public chat room where you can discuss anything and find a chat partner. But keep this in mind, your discussion should not hurt others feeling or make sure you don't abuse others directly or indirectly.

What can you do when you encounter abuse from other users?
You can ignore/block the user to avoid abuses. Our block system works based on username and IP. If you block a certain user who is abusing you and he logged back in with new ip and name? Why the block does not work anymore?. For example in facebook ( there is no shit called guest access, right? )..hmmm.. But we have guest chatting method enabled in our chat room to make it easy for users to log in. We got plans for the guest chatting method in future updates.

Why admins can't ban users who abuse you?
What is abuse? You are in a sex chat room right?.. How can you be abused in here? by asking you to flash your boobies or people who ask you to something on cam?.
When male chatters get into our sex chat room with the intention to find a girl and do some sexting with them, and we block them for these stupid reasons?. Then what is the meaning of sex chat room? We talk about Jesus in here or Allah and go to heaven when we all die?.

In zozo we never always talk about sex right? zozo is more than a sex chat room, where have too many good friends and non-sexting chatters too. Please feel free to use the block button. I have seen chatters who abuse and called as pedos and wankers when they ask for girls to show boobies or talk some adult kinds of stuff. We all not gods and we are not a high priest and expecting everyone to kneel before and kiss your palm. Right? you get it? Even myself never ban users who call me shit things.. Because I don't feel like a god and want to ban them for just one saying.

Then you may ask, why there are admins and mods?. We, admins, are here to ban users who break chat rules. Not your own rules. Keep this in mind.

How can we stop pedos?
We gonna release our new UI(user interface) in a couple of days. Where guest users can't send any messages unless they register (Log-in using Facebook/Gmail ) accounts.
This gonna stop 100% pedos and assholes.

What do you expect more from us?. You want us to track down some abuser and kill them?. Who is going to jail for the crime? You or us. So be patience, we are working.

Thanks for answering all questions on our behalf.. hope there’s no more questioning on what we do n what we should do.. it’s easy to preach but difficult to pursue.. The same pple who talk abt morals n values forget it when it’s concerned with them. The foremost thing is using of block button.. they don’t use it giving excuse tht they reappear.. My question is how many times they reappear...??? Once.. twice.. thrice.. you feel the pain in ur fingers blocking them for max to max 10 times wherein we have to keep banning them for more than 50 times.. this is what happened last night. It’s our duty to protect vip users from trolling but what if vip users themselves provoke troll?? Vip users argue tht Admin is helpless?? I am using the term ‘is’ coz tht word was used for me.. I nearly banned n muted Vish7 n Shivay almost 50 times.. All the users last nite witnessed tht i was all alone n both started simultaneously n Z would agree tht sometimes the ban button is stuck still I didn’t give up.. lol i m not expecting a bravery award for this.. The only thing I want to clear is I am soft not because I am weak.. I am soft because I am courteous. Now, can I blame my other 2 Co-Admins for not being present there??? Not at all.. coz I should be sensible enough tht it’s just a chat site for us n we are not employees here.. If I dare to enter this site.. then I should even have the guts to face consequences.. We are lucky enough to hv an owner who is so patient.. why we need to try someone’s patience?? You request/ask for anything n he puts all his efforts to accomplish our fair demands.. I still remember how users kept persuading me to demand for a separate Gujarati room.. Z knows how many times I requested him.. and now just chk tht room nobody even haunts there except me.. using it as ‘Admin’s Corner’. So, be sensible enough before lauching complaints and demands because everthing achieved easily is not always futile..
Thank you so much Zeus for giving me this opportunity to speak out what I had within.

Thanks for answering all questions on our behalf.. hope there’s no more questioning on what we do n what we should do.. it’s easy to preach but difficult to pursue.. The same pple who talk abt morals n values forget it when it’s concerned with them. The foremost thing is using of block button.. they don’t use it giving excuse tht they reappear.. My question is how many times they reappear...??? Once.. twice.. thrice.. you feel the pain in ur fingers blocking them for max to max 10 times wherein we have to keep banning them for more than 50 times.. this is what happened last night. It’s our duty to protect vip users from trolling but what if vip users themselves provoke troll?? Vip users argue tht Admin is helpless?? I am using the term ‘is’ coz tht word was used for me.. I nearly banned n muted Vish7 n Shivay almost 50 times.. All the users last nite witnessed tht i was all alone n both started simultaneously n Z would agree tht sometimes the ban button is stuck still I didn’t give up.. lol i m not expecting a bravery award for this.. The only thing I want to clear is I am soft not because I am weak.. I am soft because I am courteous. Now, can I blame my other 2 Co-Admins for not being present there??? Not at all.. coz I should be sensible enough tht it’s just a chat site for us n we are not employees here.. If I dare to enter this site.. then I should even have the guts to face consequences.. We are lucky enough to hv an owner who is so patient.. why we need to try someone’s patience?? You request/ask for anything n he puts all his efforts to accomplish our fair demands.. I still remember how users kept persuading me to demand for a separate Gujarati room.. Z knows how many times I requested him.. and now just chk tht room nobody even haunts there except me.. using it as ‘Admin’s Corner’. So, be sensible enough before lauching complaints and demands because everthing achieved easily is not always futile..
Thank you so much Zeus for giving me this opportunity to speak out what I had within.
I feel your words and your situation as well Imag, same thing happens to me, but not from all users, just a few who seem to disagree with the position Z trusted me with. I am also courteous, but that doesn't make me weak, just like it doesn't make you weak. We that work work constantly alongside Zeus know how much he's done already to keep the users safe. We know the updates to come and how much he worries, and how much he cares, although people wrongly and unfairly seem to think he doesn't. I bet they don't know that he doesn''t get much of sleep either, just to make sure servers are running smooth, so everyone can use their cams. Sepeaking without knowledge for pure criticism without a bit of understanding had led to all of this to happen. Blaming the staff for everything isn't right, especially cause when compared to other sites, ZoZo is one of the places that has a more present staff. Implementing all the updates Z has planned takes time, and we've informing everyone about it since the first change. Zeus has everyone's best interest at heart, he listens but he's not a magician lol he can't snap his fingers and make it all happen. I bet that if he could things would be finished and done already and everyone would be in love and loving with the plataform we got. Thank you again Z for explaining everything to our users and for having our backs in this situation. And thank you also for allowing us (staff) to be a part of it.