• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

You are CONFUSED, you are NUMB, you are SMILING:)

ABHIMANYU

✨Groot of Zozo✨
We have filled our lives with so many things, people, emotions, dreams, work. And still, there are some days that are as empty as a naked sky. You feel nothing. And there is this raging silence inside you, even if your ears are filled with many voices. You are at peace and at war, both at the same time. You feel too many emotions, but you don't know which emotion it is. You are confused. You are numb. You are smiling. And you are tearing apart. You want to lie in bed. But you feel like running away. You don't want to cry. But your heart is almost welling up. You don't know whether to take a break or to get busy. You want to talk to someone. But you are pushing everyone away. You get this? This emptiness is not really empty. It is filled with this whole mess that your life has become. But even this mess sometimes ends up feeling like an empty boat floating on an endless sea. You remember things, in flashback. You remember those faces, that voice, that name, those words. But nothing makes complete sense. You just get a whiff of the memories.

And these tiny memories are enough to stir up your soul. Your core has woken up to these strong emotions. But your body is acting lifeless. There are no words on your lips. But in your veins, you have thoughts throbbing. The next day, you won't carry any baggage from this emptiness. It will be normal as if nothing really happened. But this day, this day feels like a big, big deal. You feel as if something big is about to happen. As if, sadness will hit you for long. As if, you will be shutting down everyone for months. As if, you will be crying out for weeks. But nothing really happens, the day after. So what was that? A nightmare? A self-pity day? I mean, why exactly was I feeling so low? Why I felt so lonely, so lifeless? I want reasons. But I get nothing. Maybe, that emptiness was reminding me that it was there inside me, all the time. That's all, I guess.

**It was just a reminder that no matter how much you laugh and smile, there is an emptiness in your soul that is craving for something more deep, something more meaningful.**:heart1::hearteyes:

We have filled our lives with so many things, people, emotions, dreams, work. And still, there are some days that are as empty as a naked sky. You feel nothing. And there is this raging silence inside you, even if your ears are filled with many voices. You are at peace and at war, both at the same time. You feel too many emotions, but you don't know which emotion it is. You are confused. You are numb. You are smiling. And you are tearing apart. You want to lie in bed. But you feel like running away. You don't want to cry. But your heart is almost welling up. You don't know whether to take a break or to get busy. You want to talk to someone. But you are pushing everyone away. You get this? This emptiness is not really empty. It is filled with this whole mess that your life has become. But even this mess sometimes ends up feeling like an empty boat floating on an endless sea. You remember things, in flashback. You remember those faces, that voice, that name, those words. But nothing makes complete sense. You just get a whiff of the memories.

And these tiny memories are enough to stir up your soul. Your core has woken up to these strong emotions. But your body is acting lifeless. There are no words on your lips. But in your veins, you have thoughts throbbing. The next day, you won't carry any baggage from this emptiness. It will be normal as if nothing really happened. But this day, this day feels like a big, big deal. You feel as if something big is about to happen. As if, sadness will hit you for long. As if, you will be shutting down everyone for months. As if, you will be crying out for weeks. But nothing really happens, the day after. So what was that? A nightmare? A self-pity day? I mean, why exactly was I feeling so low? Why I felt so lonely, so lifeless? I want reasons. But I get nothing. Maybe, that emptiness was reminding me that it was there inside me, all the time. That's all, I guess.

**It was just a reminder that no matter how much you laugh and smile, there is an emptiness in your soul that is craving for something more deep, something more meaningful.**:heart1::hearteyes:
Confusing soul...messy life... Always trying to find the solution but at the end of the day feeling helpless...

Well amazing words ❤️

Wah re wah- what did you eat today? Holy fuck!!! You nailed “ this day” man! You have thrown me into deep dungeons of nostalgia ! Right now feeling tremors of “ this day” - if I go numb - blame is on you - for summarizing all the feelings of “ this day “

**It was just a reminder that no matter how much you laugh and smile, there is an emptiness in your soul that is craving for something more deep, something more meaningful.**
Wahhh:clapping: beautifully said
You wer rite eventhough how much we laugh smile ther will be emptiness in soul
That so called 'this day' make you think of nothing, empty totally and totally empty may be a missing feel or a loss or a sadness or more deeper feeling watever it may be it's totally a empty day

Wah re wah- what did you eat today? Holy fuck!!! You nailed “ this day” man! You have thrown me into deep dungeons of nostalgia ! Right now feeling tremors of “ this day” - if I go numb - blame is on you - for summarizing all the feelings of “ this day “
:fest::hearteyes:hehe THANKYOU!!

Wahhh:clapping: beautifully said
You wer rite eventhough how much we laugh smile ther will be emptiness in soul
That so called 'this day' make you think of nothing, empty totally and totally empty may be a missing feel or a loss or a sadness or more deeper feeling watever it may be it's totally a empty day
:highfive::cool1:just live in the moment.... That's the key!!