• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Yes/No

Beryl

Chat Secret Agent
Posting Freak
Are regional sections made only for that particular category people
what you people think
?
Those who don't know that particular language must not comment there?

They can comment if they know the meaning what is written over there .by the use of translator or some other resources.i m having doudt any one can give answers for any threads or not !?. Recent zozo rules also I have not scene such kind or rules and regulations. :facepalm:

They can comment if they know the meaning what is written over there .by the use of translator or some other resources.i m having doudt any one can give answers for any threads or not !?. Recent zozo rules also I have not scene such kind or rules and regulations. :facepalm:
And when some one ask what is written one must make fun of that particular user?

Nope, I don't think so
Anybody can comment in any section
If we don't understand something, we can always use google translate, understand and comment related to the post

By commenting in regional sections, we can make good friends which can open the door to knowing different cultures, their language and stuff

And when some one ask what is written one must make fun of that particular user?
I just mention what is written over there .you must read properly.dont talk with me like that.

If I post anythink in marathi and those who dint knew have asked me and I have replied never made fun of anyone

I just helped you in that.i m not making unwanted fun of you.you must understand that.

Nope, I don't think so
Anybody can comment in any section
If we don't understand something, we can always use google translate, understand and comment related to the post

By commenting in regional sections, we can make good friends which can open the door to knowing different cultures, their language and stuff
But if it's fun post some one is asking anything one must reply politely right or have to make fun of the person

If I post anythink in marathi and those who dint knew have asked me and I have replied never made fun of anyone
You thinking like that.it written in funny way over there like that.

But if it's fun post some one is asking anything one must reply politely right or have to make fun of the person
Yep, we should never make fun of others and be polite

Having said that when we don't know someone's language, there is a greater chance that we might get offended if the sentence we are asking to translate is in a negative tone

For Ex: If I asked someone to translate "Kamini neeku budhi ledu" which is in Telugu and in a negative tone
If they said "Kamini you don't have sense" and nothing else
Then I can easily misunderstand it and get offended but they only translated what it says
In my perspective, they were making fun of me but in reality, they were not

So we must be very careful while translating things, we should convey them properly

If they said "It translates to Kamini you don't have sense", there is a lesser chance to get offended as they used "It translates to" to be clear

Or if they translated it sentence to sentence, like "Kamini neeku budhi ledu = Kamini you don't have sense", it is also fine

Or if they translated it word to word, then it will eliminate the chance of conflict altogether

Like,

"Kamini=Kamini neeku=you budhi=sense ledu=no" --> "Kamini you sense no" --> "Kamini you don't have sense"

But sometimes whatever the translator says offence can be taken, sometimes it depends on our perspective, not because other person made fun of us but because we thought they made fun of us, sometimes it is just in our head

So as far as I observed things on ZoZo, sometimes people get offended because of misunderstandings (I am guilty of it too), not because someone wanted to hurt them

Last edited:

Having said that when we don't know someone's language, there is a greater chance that we might get offended if the sentence we are asking to translate is in a negative tone

For Ex: If I asked someone to translate "Kamini neeku budhi ledu" which is in Telugu and in a negative tone
Then I can easily misunderstand it and get offended but they only translated what it says

So we must be very careful while translating things, we should convey them properly

If they said "It translates to Kamini you don't have sense", there is a lesser chance to get offended as they used "It translates to" to be clear

Or if they translated it sentence to sentence, like "Kamini neeku budhi ledu = Kamini you don't have sense", it is also fine

Or if they translated it word to word, then it will eliminate the chance of conflict altogether

Like,

"Kamini=Kamini neeku=you budhi=sense ledu=no" --> "Kamini you sense no" --> "Kamini you don't have sense"

But sometimes whatever the translator says offence can be taken, sometimes it depends on our perspective, not because other person made fun of us but because we thought they made fun of us, sometimes it is just in our head

So as far as I observed things on ZoZo, sometimes people get offended because of misunderstandings, not because someone wanted to hurt th

Like,

So as far as I observed things on ZoZo, sometimes people get offended because of misunderstandings, not because someone wanted to hurt them
Absolutely correct ,I m accepting your point.unwantedly we are not making fun of anyone .we just answered to the threads. Offense is happening because of mis understanding .

I comment on all posts, incase I don't understand I ask them to translate

I don't understand y u guys still getting into same topic...

Its just a translation sanjay has explained
IMG_20210816_144827.png
This I what the comment he did n I don't see anything wrong in that...

Don't make this small issue big...

Anyone can explain the meaning if someone don't understand...its not mandate that only thread starter only has to ans it...whoever available they can do it...

If u guys don't stop this now am gonna delete the thread

Behave guys u r not kids to fight like this...

What if you already have argument with. Some one a day back and the same person indirectly ask u to shut ur mouth won't u find it offensive ?
It depends on what the argument was generally I let go