• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Yes am a STUPID KID at heart^_^

ABHIMANYU

✨Groot of Zozo✨
I think from my heart. I trust people too easily, and too soon. It has got me in trouble almost always. I do realize my mistake. But how can you change your basic nature? You can build a wall to protect that heart. But you can’t change that heart. And I did try to build that wall. I did become a little rude, a little cold with people. I tried to run away from them. I tried to make excuses. I tried to always find out ways to end the conversation or leave from that place early. So I was able to push people away from me. But once I feel a certain warmth with a person, I can’t help but become that old me. I can’t help but trust that person. I throw all my lessons into the bin. I don’t worry about the betrayals anymore. I just feel that amazing feeling when you start to like someone, the company, the talks, the voice, the mannerisms, and just the vibe. It feels amazing. I feel alive when I meet someone like that. It’s like I have been waiting for you only, all this while. And I repeat, this feels so beautiful. Yes, I know you will say “But you will get hurt, you idiot.”

I know that. I may get hurt. Okay, I will definitely get hurt, agreed. But what if this one is that 0.1% scene? What if this turns out to be gold? I know it’s like hoping against hope. But I am that hopeless romantic person. I am willing to take that chance. I am ready to get hurt in search of that feeling, that amazing, magical feeling. You know, love is meant only for brave souls. You can’t be scared and expect to find the love of your life. Who will keep running after you when you keep pushing that person away? Who is that desperate, to be honest? It has to be mutual. You have to take that chance. The other person is also taking a chance. You have to believe in destiny. You have to feel that spark. I know that I sound like a stupid kid right now. But that's what I am. I am a stupid kid at heart. And I want to stay that person. I am ready to be heartbroken. Life was not meant to be lived in a safe cocoon. Some souls are just too wild to be caged forever. They seek that adventure. They seek that magic.

:hearteyes::heart1:
**SO JUST LIVE IN PRESENT AND GO WITH THE FLOW**:heart1::hearteyes:

I think from my heart. I trust people too easily, and too soon. It has got me in trouble almost always. I do realize my mistake. But how can you change your basic nature? You can build a wall to protect that heart. But you can’t change that heart. And I did try to build that wall. I did become a little rude, a little cold with people. I tried to run away from them. I tried to make excuses. I tried to always find out ways to end the conversation or leave from that place early. So I was able to push people away from me. But once I feel a certain warmth with a person, I can’t help but become that old me. I can’t help but trust that person. I throw all my lessons into the bin. I don’t worry about the betrayals anymore. I just feel that amazing feeling when you start to like someone, the company, the talks, the voice, the mannerisms, and just the vibe. It feels amazing. I feel alive when I meet someone like that. It’s like I have been waiting for you only, all this while. And I repeat, this feels so beautiful. Yes, I know you will say “But you will get hurt, you idiot.”

I know that. I may get hurt. Okay, I will definitely get hurt, agreed. But what if this one is that 0.1% scene? What if this turns out to be gold? I know it’s like hoping against hope. But I am that hopeless romantic person. I am willing to take that chance. I am ready to get hurt in search of that feeling, that amazing, magical feeling. You know, love is meant only for brave souls. You can’t be scared and expect to find the love of your life. Who will keep running after you when you keep pushing that person away? Who is that desperate, to be honest? It has to be mutual. You have to take that chance. The other person is also taking a chance. You have to believe in destiny. You have to feel that spark. I know that I sound like a stupid kid right now. But that's what I am. I am a stupid kid at heart. And I want to stay that person. I am ready to be heartbroken. Life was not meant to be lived in a safe cocoon. Some souls are just too wild to be caged forever. They seek that adventure. They seek that magic.

So beautifully narrated
Al the best bro
Take the pain but feel the love
Don't make ur heart stubborn feel and enjoy ur moments and cherish them

I wanna say only one thing "Old is gold, might be it was temporary but still some feelings are not"

Amazing lines ❤️

So beautiful...... Don't worry u get the love you are destinated with.... All the best buddy :Like:

Who are you? Are you my replica?

How come you express my thoughts exactly!!

Though i can't express in words like this... beautiful ❤️
And I did try to build that wall. I did become a little rude, a little cold with people. I tried to run away from them. I tried to make excuses. I tried to always find out ways to end the conversation or leave from that place early.
Yes i did all these!
. I am ready to get hurt in search of that feeling, that amazing, magical feeling. You know, love is meant only for brave souls. You can’t be scared and expect to find the love of your life.
:hearteyes:
am ready to be heartbroken. Life was not meant to be lived in a safe cocoon. Some souls are just too wild to be caged forever. They seek that adventure. They seek that magic
:inlove:

Keep writing!! Awesome

Who are you? Are you my replica?

How come you express my thoughts exactly!!

Though i can't express in words like this... beautiful ❤️

Yes i did all these!

:hearteyes:

:inlove:

Keep writing!! Awesome
i think we are connected connected by souls:giggle:
and uh quoted many lines seperatly...this thing even made me happier that these lines are helping uh in some way:Like:
:blush::hearteyes:btw thankyou!!

Wow ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Just what I needed to hear.
Thank you !

Beautiful wow

Waah bhai waah