• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Yayyy Birthday Wishes CuCu ❤️

INtenSe

Epic Legend
Thuuuu.... this is probably the most used word by you if it's me; I hear it every time we have a conversation, not just once. I know I deserve that, but now a days I miss that. It's always a surprise and a mystery when I spend time with you. I've got multiple questions running through my mind about how on Earth this girl has this much sense and maturity (this ain't praise, but you deserve it).

If I were at least 10% of what you are in many situations, I'd feel proud of that decision, but still, I try to be better. At times, you might feel he won't change, but you know what? "When I share with you or say something, I don't feel judged, and it's solace for me." Sorry for being an idiot so many times, but not anymore (at least I hope so). I never thought someone would give me the nickname "Susu." I smile when you say that; you're really precious ♥️. I miss your kicks, den, eh, chi, and getting bullied in our trio calls and late-night conversations. Thanks for always being there.

I wish you a very joyful Birthday CuCu Stay Blessed ❤️. Only 2 to 3 people heard me crying, you're one of them. Thanks for bearing with my nonsense so many times. For all the time you've given, you deserve an award. It made you drain your energy lots of times, but still, you were there. You'll always be on my list of the most special people (probably 4; I'd say you're one of them). For all the life you've been through, you deserve lots and lots of happiness. I really, really wish it happens. You made me believe I could come out of the shell I'm in. I'm always grateful for everything.

The universe conspires miracles, you @Gravity, are one such I found here. Luckily, I found three here, and I hope we will be this way. Party hard, enjoy your day, not just today, and gain more energy to scold me. Cucu, take care of yourself, and be happy ♾️

Thuuuu.... this is probably the most used word by you if it's me; I hear it every time we have a conversation, not just once. I know I deserve that, but now a days I miss that. It's always a surprise and a mystery when I spend time with you. I've got multiple questions running through my mind about how on Earth this girl has this much sense and maturity (this ain't praise, but you deserve it).

If I were at least 10% of what you are in many situations, I'd feel proud of that decision, but still, I try to be better. At times, you might feel he won't change, but you know what? "When I share with you or say something, I don't feel judged, and it's solace for me." Sorry for being an idiot so many times, but not anymore (at least I hope so). I never thought someone would give me the nickname "Susu." I smile when you say that; you're really precious ♥️. I miss your kicks, den, eh, chi, and getting bullied in our trio calls and late-night conversations. Thanks for always being there.

I wish you a very joyful Birthday CuCu Stay Blessed ❤️. Only 2 to 3 people heard me crying, you're one of them. Thanks for bearing with my nonsense so many times. For all the time you've given, you deserve an award. It made you drain your energy lots of times, but still, you were there. You'll always be on my list of the most special people (probably 4; I'd say you're one of them). For all the life you've been through, you deserve lots and lots of happiness. I really, really wish it happens. You made me believe I could come out of the shell I'm in. I'm always grateful for everything.

The universe conspires miracles, you @Gravity, are one such I found here. Luckily, I found three here, and I hope we will be this way. Party hard, enjoy your day, not just today, and gain more energy to scold me. Cucu, take care of yourself, and be happy ♾️
983.gif

1702202278209.png

Happy happy Birthday to you my dear midnight game partner @Gravity ..... I wish you all the success and happiness in the life.... God bless you dear .... Stay blessed and happy allways

Just wanted to keep it simple baby!

"Words fall short to capture the depth of what you mean to me."

Wishing a wonderful birthday to a special girl who holds a cherished place in my heart, May your day be filled with joy, laughter, and all the happiness life has to offer.

have a great year ahead baby❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ @Gravity

Thank you so so so so much lusususususuuusuusu♥️♥️♥️♥️
If only we can put in words how much a person means to you yet your words always bring a smile on my face not just any smile the “eeeeeh” smile :p ♥️

You never drain my energy and if you do too, I’d simply kick you and still be there for you anytime even if it’s at 4pm (because we mostly talk until 4am :p) I’ll always be there and remember you got my back♥️

Happiest Birthday @Gravity My Hira❤️
Wish You Very Very Happy Birthday
May God Bless You ❤️
View attachment 200011
Wish You Love and Shine Always ❤️
May God Fulfill Your All Wishes
Thank youuu so muchhhh MrK♥️ :heart1: :hearteyes:
View attachment 200164

Happy happy Birthday to you my dear midnight game partner @Gravity ..... I wish you all the success and happiness in the life.... God bless you dear .... Stay blessed and happy allways
Thaaank you so much my midnight game partner♥️:kiss::heart1:

Happy birthday @Gravity
Thaaaank youuu❤️

Wish you a wonderful and happy birthday @Gravity
Thaaank youuu❤️

Many happy returns of the day @Gravity :cool:

View attachment 200169
Thaaank youuuuu❤️

Just wanted to keep it simple baby!

"Words fall short to capture the depth of what you mean to me."

Wishing a wonderful birthday to a special girl who holds a cherished place in my heart, May your day be filled with joy, laughter, and all the happiness life has to offer.

have a great year ahead baby❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ @Gravity
Babes thank you so much♥️:kiss:
“all of me loves all of you” - remember this❤️

Thank youuu so muchhh♥️:kiss::heart1: