• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

WWE

mikebray

Ok I know there has got to be a few fans (besides myself) of WWE... so who is a fan? Which do you prefer Raw or Smackdown Live? Who is your past and present favourites both male and female?

My Favourites:

Past Male: Bret The Hitman Hart (for obvious reasons)
Past Female: Wendy Richter
Past Tag Team: The Hart Foundation (Bret Hart & Jim Neidhart)
Present Male: This one is tough for me, but currently I have to say AJ Styles
Present Female: Bayley
Present Tag Team: Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins

I personally didn't know what WWE was lol it's not popular here in Brazil and my friend explained to me it's like a fake UFC, like the matches aren't real when it comes to the fighting itself. Anyway I got curious and I searched for it and I found this video which I thought it was very funny.

Now you guys who know more about this topic, especially you American kids hahahah help me understand this WWE thingy lol

WWE is Sports Entertainment and not actually a sport, yes it is staged pretty much like most sports these days. (Practically all sport these days is more about the money than the actual sport)
WWE, TNA, GFW, 1Japan etc are actually pretty entertaining at times.

Oh I didn't know... Thanks for letting me know faith :)

I wouldnt call myself a fan, but if I had to contribute to this thread, id probably try to replicate the list presented above:

Past Male: Bret Hart (as well)
Past Female: Lita
Past Tag Team: Im not too familiar with those...so I cant really pick one
Present Male: Seth Rollins
Present Female: Natalya
Present Tag Team: Modern Shield without Roman