• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Would you break up or compromise????

Problems will always be there in life! If you think you'll start a relationship when no problems will be there you'll be single forever, so try to compromise which is better and lead a happy life

Once you get married, if you weren’t happy in the relationship, would you break up or work through the difficulties?

Some will say compromise i also think compromise is the key but when you feel like compromise won't do either what is last solution, let's found out if could married your loved once/some of them may be cloud not found himself/herself a loved once with whom they feel free to talk happily in difficult situations , available for each other, will hold themselves together , support them if anything happens , care for each other , respect emotions , i think it is too imaginery and life will always going to throw different situations when they like but when we will get in relationship that's all we going to want in that reality of ours from your partner , try to marry someone who u hold dear in your heart cause they will hear u , cry for u , give u a shoulder when u feel broken , like parents do , i suppose then we will cherish our lives till the day we grow old️

Once you get married, if you weren’t happy in the relationship, would you break up or work through the difficulties?

Some will say compromise i also think compromise is the key but when you feel like compromise won't do either what is last solution, let's found out if could married your loved once/some of them may be cloud not found himself/herself a loved once with whom they feel free to talk happily in difficult situations , available for each other, will hold themselves together , support them if anything happens , care for each other , respect emotions , i think it is too imaginery and life will always going to throw different situations when they like but when we will get in relationship that's all we going to want in that reality of ours from your partner , try to marry someone who u hold dear in your heart cause they will hear u , cry for u , give u a shoulder when u feel broken , like parents do , i suppose then we will cherish our lives till the day we grow old️
:clapping:

"narazgi kisi se utna he rkho ki usko aapki keemat ke ehsaas ho....utna naraz mt ho ki vo aapke bina jeena he chord de"
:angel:listen to ur inner voice and also take advice frm ur closed once coz it took years to make a bond and it just takes a min to finish everything....so think nd think and if its out of control and ur not getting what u giving ..then think of brkup in any relationship not just marriage:fingercross: