• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

World strike for nature

D

Deleted member 59

Yesterday it began a world wide strike for nature and climate change awareness. Many countries, everywhere, joined this march in order to remind governments that what really matters is the planet where we live and that we are fastly destroying. The latest event that made people get together and fight was the fires in the Amazon forest. Brazilian government has done nothing to stop it, cut propaganda funds to educate population about it and removed resources from governmental entities that help monitor and protect the forest that alone grants the world 2% of its oxygen.
We cannot survive without nature, and a friend questioned me about how she could help when she has to work and can't join a strike; well you can tell people about it, educate them, share about climate issues, spread awareness! Everyone needs air to live. Everyone needs nature, so anything we can do to help our Mother Earth is more than welcome. Do your part, don't produce so much trash, careful where you throw it so sea animals won't die eating it or choked with it.

Yesterday it began a world wide strike for nature and climate change awareness. Many countries, everywhere, joined this march in order to remind governments that what really matters is the planet where we live and that we are fastly destroying. The latest event that made people get together and fight was the fires in the Amazon forest. Brazilian government has done nothing to stop it, cut propaganda funds to educate population about it and removed resources from governmental entities that help monitor and protect the forest that alone grants the world 2% of its oxygen.
We cannot survive without nature, and a friend questioned me about how she could help when she has to work and can't join a strike; well you can tell people about it, educate them, share about climate issues, spread awareness! Everyone needs air to live. Everyone needs nature, so anything we can do to help our Mother Earth is more than welcome. Do your part, don't produce so much trash, careful where you throw it so sea animals won't die eating it or choked with it.
Humans are the most thankless people. We need air, we need water, we need food, we need everything but we are least bothered about from where we are getting it from. When I heard about the fire in Amazon, believe me I literally felt as if the lungs are burning. The videos of the devastating forest fire made me dumbstruck. I could relate to it because recently I had visited the dry regions of Gir Sanctuary- Home for Asiatic Lions. The Forest officer explained the seriousness of catching fire as the entire region is dry. Not only this the heavy rains in Kerala and the pictures that were released on social media was as if Nature saying- it’s my turn now. When the water receded it left behind tons n tons of plastic. It’s high time now, if we still don’t help nature then no one will be able to help us in near future. I have joined Sadhguru’s campaign of ‘Cauvery Calling’. A small initiative to help nature.

Attachments

• 3B6F1635-EAFC-4029-9006-D90478FC7539.jpeg
    3B6F1635-EAFC-4029-9006-D90478FC7539.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 1