• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

World’s first COVID-19 vaccine! Russia’s Sechenov University completes clinical trials

Wicked

News Buff of ZoZo
Chat Pro User
E448EBC2-57FF-4DCB-8645-9C487E75A58F.jpeg
The clinical trials of the world’s first vaccine for the novel Coronavirus has been completed by Sechenov First Moscow State Medical University in Russia.
Further, the vaccine manufacturer is readying a plan for development of this vaccine that will include the “complexity of the epidemiological situation with the virus” and how to ramp up the vaccine’s production, the report added.
Note-“Meanwhile, the World Health Organisation had last month announced that Oxford’s vaccine was most advanced. It is expected to bed rolled out soon as AstraZeneca by Oxford is in the third phase of clinical trials.”
News Source-Financial Express!

Russian President Vladimir Putin on Tuesday said the country has registered the world's first Covid-19 vaccine.

Putin said that the vaccine was registered on Tuesday morning.

"As far as I know, this morning for the first time in the world a vaccine against the novel Coronavirus infection was registered," Putin was quoted as saying as he opened a meeting with the state officials

Putin further thanked everyone who worked on the vaccine's development and described it as "a very important step for the world". He hopes the country's research body will soon start mass production of coronavirus vaccine

"I know that it works quite effectively, forms strong immunity, and I repeat, it has passed all the needed checks," said Putin.
He emphasized that the vaccine underwent the necessary tests. He added that one of his two daughters has received a shot of the vaccine and is feeling well, according to Associated Press reports.

However, the vaccine’s registration is conditional and trials will continue while production gets underway, said Murashko.

Last edited: