• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Wonderful & Happy Birthday “ My Friend” ( FEB 11 )

EkaLustYa

Eternal Optimist of ZoZo
Senior's
Chat Pro User
Wish you happy and wonderful birthday my friend!
You are a friend so dear that I can always count on, a treasure, a solace that I found here which I want to make eternal (though nothing lasts forever, I mean as long as it lasts!)

On the wings of dreams that we soar and fly, every step was a cherished stride. A friendship so pure where we are led by our hearts, always your laughter sounded like melody of symphony.

In the crossroads of life when we blinded by the bright lights or the deepest darkest dungeons, somehow, we found our oasis in music, movies or whatever the day-to-day struggles that we have shared which makes this friendship an extraordinary journey with you. As you despise the bullshit as much as I do, that made our journey simple, exciting by laughter we shared, the tears we shed in solitude, and lessons we learned.
Life is a rich tapestry my friend! The beauty of it depends upon the needle we hold and the thread we sew. The events and moments we share, and encounter provide the palette of colors we choose from to paint out existence, whether it may be the fun in Malayalam room or the life’s little struggle we shared and how we embarked on our journey to make it memorable.

I wish you all the very best on this occasion and I am sure you will create a reflection of life that is uniquely your own, one that is authentic, profound, and filled with achievements of your dreams!!

Just listen to this melodious song, nope it’s at all about the love I am talking about ! My emphasis is on the “safety net “ and the way we found each other !!!

You have been a wonderful warrior all through, and you know very well that the events and moments we experience shape us without altering the very fabric of our memories and make us evolve into a better human being, that’s what you are!!!
I hope, we forever bound in sweet harmony!
Just count on me for anything and/or everything!

I couldn’t find a better song that describes the extraordinary joyful friendship than this. Though, this song by two guys, but it’s all about how they got each other’s back. You can choose your female character instead of guy but make sure to dance with me the way they did ! LOL

I wish you all the very best on the journey you embark upon, keep writing to me though you are busy with your life to make beautiful memories. Happy birthday @Furiosa “My Fury”

~Ekalustya

10-FEB-2024
12:36 PM EST

Last edited:
Wish you happy and wonderful birthday my friend!
You are a friend so dear that I can always count on, a treasure, a solace that I found here which I want to make eternal (though nothing lasts forever, I mean as long as it lasts!)

On the wings of dreams that we soar and fly, every step was a cherished stride. A friendship so pure where we are led by our hearts, always your laughter sounded like melody of symphony.

In the crossroads of life when we blinded by the bright lights or the deepest darkest dungeons, somehow, we found our oasis in music, movies or whatever the day-to-day struggles that we have shared which makes this friendship an extraordinary journey with you. As you despise the bullshit as much as I do, that made our journey simple, exciting by laughter we shared, the tears we shed in solitude, and lessons we learned.
Life is a rich tapestry my friend! The beauty of it depends upon the needle we hold and the thread we sew. The events and moments we share, and encounter provide the palette of colors we choose from to paint out existence, whether it may be the fun in Malayalam room or the life’s little struggle we shared and how we embarked on our journey to make it memorable.

I wish you all the very best on this occasion and I am sure you will create a reflection of life that is uniquely your own, one that is authentic, profound, and filled with achievements of your dreams!!

Just listen to this melodious song, nope it’s at all about the love I am talking about ! My emphasis is on the “safety net “ and the way we found each other !!!

You have been a wonderful warrior all through, and you know very well that the events and moments we experience shape us without altering the very fabric of our memories and make us evolve into a better human being, that’s what you are!!!
I hope, we forever bound in sweet harmony!
Just count on me for anything and/or everything!

I couldn’t find a better song that describes the extraordinary joyful friendship than this. Though, this song by two guys, but it’s all about how they got each other’s back. You can choose your female character instead of guy but make sure to dance with me the way they did ! LOL

I wish you all the very best on the journey you embark upon, keep writing to me though you are busy with your life to make beautiful memories. Happy birthday @Furiosa “My Fury”

~Ekalustya

10-FEB-2024
12:36 PM EST
Thank you my lustyaaaaa ❤️❤️❤️

Thats such a beautiful thread for a birthday wish and it means a lot... And nice taste of songs.. :hearteyes: