• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Wonder Woman 1984 : Review

Administrator

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
wonder women 1984.jpg

I really love wonder women character in DC comics, but i became fan of "gal gadot" because only for this character. She suits well and plays well, i love to see her again and again with the wonder women bgm. Let me review this film as fan boy.

At the start, movie starts with a narration and her childhood game explains the lesson is not to use any short cut in life and do not cheat to reach the end. Which was good, i felt like this is gonna be a good movie for a moment. But to be honest this movie lacks lot of hardcore fights, a strong villan and much more. I never seen any villan who please and so innocent like this guy LOL. I thought is this really a villain character LOL ?. Only good thing about this film is the music score and cheetah's final fight. Rest of the films like sooo vague and too much of talking.

Anyway if you are DC fan and wonder women fan, go watch it for one time, and sure you will agree with me later on.