• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Why r u feeling so attractive towards him/her

i'm still attracted to my ex as i was with them for two years before it started going wrong, i know what he wants, his likes, he needs,
it's hard to just turn off my feeling of wanting to look after him, to serve him almost. it's how it started to feel, i was serving him but i seemed to fit that role so well.
it's just when i started to come out my shell when i got board, and wanted to go out more not just in town and to dinners i wanted to go to Amsterdam with him on a cruise but he turned it down flat. i would show him events to go on and my interests to be out doors more, camping, bush crafting and even just going swimming it was all turned down. I still love him but i can't go on with the role he wants.
i know i'm only attracted to him in a lustful way now, but i miss the time i loved him.
I'd feel safe when i'm with him, comforted by his embraces but he only see's me for one thing.

we are friends now but i know if I stop giving him the over side to me he'll drop me.
but i'm not ready for another relationships either so I am content with the arrangement for now

thank you for reading!

Got time to look back a thread of mine!!!

Lemme introduce her to you.

The most beautifull lady Ive ever seen!!
My eyes caught her at first,while she was sleeping... The way my thoughts exploded on the moment was ...

The beauty of a cute little sleeping angel lies in the peaceful innocence that radiates from their slumber.

As they rest, their cherubic face is free from worry or care, and the gentle rise and fall of their chest is a testament to the purity of a child's heart.

Their delicate features and the soft, ethereal glow of sleep create a heartwarming and serene sight, evoking a sense of wonder and tenderness in those who are fortunate enough to witness it.
In the cradle of night, a precious sight I see, A cute little angel, sleeping in dreams so free. Her cherubic face, a canvas of pure delight, Innocence and grace, shining in the soft moonlight.Golden tendrils of hair frame her angelic face, As she slumbers peacefully, in this tranquil space. Her tiny hands folded, a symbol of sweet repose, In the realm of dreams, where her happiness flows.With lashes like feathers that softly kiss her cheeks, In the realm of dreams, where her heart speaks. A guardian angel, sent from the heavens above, Watching over her with an abundance of love.

And her name is INIYAAZH!!!

there I found I've fallen for her

:mmm:

i'm still attracted to my ex as i was with them for two years before it started going wrong, i know what he wants, his likes, he needs,
it's hard to just turn off my feeling of wanting to look after him, to serve him almost. it's how it started to feel, i was serving him but i seemed to fit that role so well.
it's just when i started to come out my shell when i got board, and wanted to go out more not just in town and to dinners i wanted to go to Amsterdam with him on a cruise but he turned it down flat. i would show him events to go on and my interests to be out doors more, camping, bush crafting and even just going swimming it was all turned down. I still love him but i can't go on with the role he wants.
i know i'm only attracted to him in a lustful way now, but i miss the time i loved him.
I'd feel safe when i'm with him, comforted by his embraces but he only see's me for one thing.

we are friends now but i know if I stop giving him the over side to me he'll drop me.
but i'm not ready for another relationships either so I am content with the arrangement for now

thank you for reading!
I melted. This isn't only your feel. All girls want to go out and have fun with best and dearest one. As for us guys, we prepare to staying at home. We can be a bit messy and unmovable at times, spending time with mobile. Thanks for being kind to him and letting me know what a girl really needs. Love u

Last edited:
I felt it so, because its all in the way which, he treated me and she made me safe.
1695014104255.gif

I am not attractive myself.

I felt it so, because its all in the way which, he treated me and she made me safe.
Coz , first thing The Comfort Zone
to express all my feeling towards her !
Wat ever feelings it may be ?
Next her unpredictable nature and ..
thirst to know Her and understand her.
I haven't asked this question inturn to her so far even in casual talk !!
Lemme see if she watch this thread
answers to me !!!
:giggle:

PS: Feel like I won't get answer ;)

Sometimes you don't wanna explain anything you can't explain that situation you feel really argue and lovable around those people without even know who they are