• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Why is interracial sex exciting?

ALEXANDERR

Active Ranker
Well, one could rephrase this question by saying, “Why is sex with someone you are attracted to exciting” and it would apply to my having sex with my wife who is of a different physiological (race) group… I happen to find her incredibly attractive, she is sexy and knows just what to say to me and what to do to make me crazy.

Is the fact that she’s Asian part of it? Well, I guess so? Its not like I can separate that part of who she is from the rest of her… But honestly I find sex with her exciting because she is someone who excites me.. and she does have a very nice skin tone, it is close to mine, but not exactly the same… She has this great shiny, thick, long, black hair that i like to wrap up in my fingers (though I don’t really pull it…) I like the noises she makes… but they are her own vocalizations.. not so similar to any other Asian women Ive ever been with.. I do admit that when she says sexy things to me in Chinese it turns me on.. but then I find the soft consonant sounds and tones just make it a sexy language when spoken softly by an attractive woman.. Its like French but without the unattractive nasally part.

Really though, I cant remember a case, ever, where I was really into the person I was with and the sex wasn’t exciting.. No matter what her race..

I will say diversity is very intriguing.. Accents and little differences in behavior can add to the sense of exoticism and it is only human nature that we are drawn to that. There is also that unfortunate social mechanism whereby many of us have been taught that there is some real difference that actually matters that should keep two human beings apart if they have certain physical differences, it adds a sense of the naughty and possibly the taboo to it as well, maybe even danger of being “caught” or found out that you are breaking societal rules….

But for me with my wife, I just find her sexy and desirable and I trust her and feel close to her, and we share inside jokes and lean on each other and are as close as two human beings can be.. it draws me to her physically as well as emotionally and we laugh and joke and tease and sometimes are rough and can be crazy passionate or gentle and loving but no matter what, sex with this person who I feel all these things for is always exciting… and healing… and reassuring, making me feel, deep inside, to the core that I am not alone and I can be open and share everything with someone and not be afraid that I must hold any part of myself back… I’m not SO excited because she’s a different race.. that’s just a small, relatively insignificant thing about this person of many, myriad, facets.. only one minor detail that combined with everything about her, adds up to someone who having sex with so excites me.

Ask yourself this… Are you also really turned on and excited by the idea of sex with an ugly, smelly, nasty, shapeless person of another race?

No?

Then it must stand to reason that the person’s race is not really the main factor that’s so exciting…

And if you answered yes to that then you have serious issues…