• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Why girls like

Most women have an innate preference for men who are taller than them. Height represents power to them, and power represents the ability to protect and provide for any potential offspring.

Till not a single girl commented let me tag some @Rapunzel @Pinkcandy @AmoRoUs ❤️
  1. He looks awesome
  2. Can hug him easily
  3. Can hide myself in his hands n hugs
  4. He can play with me more
  5. Gets good sex position
  6. Try varieties of sex positions
  7. He can lift me
  8. He can use me as stand
  9. I can sleep on him making him as my bed
  10. He will help me take things which are at heights
  11. He can be a selfie stick
  12. I can use his shirts n tshirts as single piece for my nyt wear

U want more I can give u more reasons...

Last edited:
Why always girls like tall boys any intresting facts.
Women are attracted to a guy who can make her feel safe and protected. This is one reason why many babes date super dangerous men. If a guy has this “don't mess with me” aura, it is like aphrodisiac for women, especially young women while growing up. There are many factors that make a woman feel safe and secure including how a man behaves towards her. When men have an awkward personality and is unsure, this shows and gives off that creepy vibe. Unsure is the opposite of secure and confident. Who would you more likely feel safe around? Insecure or secure?

Back to height, height is one of the first indicators of a man that he can be protective. Studies have shown that taller men are more attractive both sexually and socially (business included). BUT as I mentioned above…its one qualifier. Its not a very strong one, which is a good thing. Those studies do favour taller men, but its not by much. When it comes to attraction, looks for a man, height included, buys a man time. Yes he may get the first glance and maybe approach, but if that man is soft, timid, aloof, insecure, awkward then the attraction will dissipate. Additionally, tallness can work in the opposite direction if the man is very thin and scrawny. I have seen many tall men struggle as much as very short men because of their looks, demeanour and lifestyle. Again, the tall qualifier with these guys goes away because their demeanour isn't very “protective”.

This is a good thing for shorter men. If you work out (put a bit of muscle on), work on your personality (confidence) and get good at things, you will surpass your average tall bloke in attraction because you are adding other “protective” qualities to your personality.