• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Why girls get so nuch attention than boys

I will add my comments as points here

1. Demand and Supply
2. The approach that a girl gets in the chat room either in guest id or user id. Men are acting like hungry wolves who are ready to eat a woman alive. First of all what everyone should do is follow basic ettiquittes.
Yes i know its a sex chat site that doesn't mean everyone who comes there are for sexting or are horny 24/7. Some might be looking for friendships, relationships etc. As soon as the woman enters chatroom she is treated as a slut by most of the men. So this creates a dilemma in whom to talk. So these bad experiences had led to the fact that women aren't much comfortable giving attention to men and it always happens the vise versa.

Dear men, change your approach. It brings huge differences.
Give respect and take respect

I will add my comments as points here

1. Demand and Supply
2. The approach that a girl gets in the chat room either in guest id or user id. Men are acting like hungry wolves who are ready to eat a woman alive. First of all what everyone should do is follow basic ettiquittes.
Yes i know its a sex chat site that doesn't mean everyone who comes there are for sexting or are horny 24/7. Some might be looking for friendships, relationships etc. As soon as the woman enters chatroom she is treated as a slut by most of the men. So this creates a dilemma in whom to talk. So these bad experiences had led to the fact that women aren't much comfortable giving attention to men and it always happens the vise versa.

Dear men, change your approach. It brings huge differences.
Give respect and take respect
What about my approach :angel:

SO LeT DISCUSS SOMETHING Whenever new girl enter in chatroom everyone specially boy give attention and putting much effort to impress the girl whenever new girl enter:p now on the vice versa. When new boy enter the chatroom n o one welcomes him then he waiting for 5 mint he post gm himself :( but. no One replies him .So, Why girl get more attention than boys :p
Oh ! You are talking this much , dont tag me. I gonna ignore you :rofl1::swearing::punch::punch: