• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Why do we experience bad sex?

Rexx

Active Ranker
Sex or sexual intercourses is sexual activity typically involving the insertion and thrusting of the penis into the vagina for sexual pleasure, reproduction, or both. Sex is a beautiful feeling which both men and women enjoy pleasure and with same desire. There are different kinds of sex like anal sex and oral sex.

I don't want to mention this more and without wasting any time coming back to the main point. It's my own views and I feel that we lack something during intercourses which makes us feel anxiety and depressed. Thats the reason why we experience bad sex.

So, here it's -

Communication Gap: Most of us don't talk to our partner about our own sexual desire and what we want from our partner. May be we feel shy or hesitate to say about sex. Their might me another reason to like we something feel that what will he/she thing about me. We must share own views what we feel and what we want, it'll be easier for us to have a romantic sexual life.

Less trustworthy: Often we don't have trust on our sexual partner. She think he may be more harsh on her and she refuses to do anal sex. Yeah for a female partner it's hurt when your do it for the first time. So, time some time and do foreplay before going to have sex. You may also use lubricant so that it's reduces your pain.

Fear of getting hurt or pregnent: Mostly female partners have a fear of getting pregnent and it's common to every women. So you must use condoms and pills for protective sex. Male partner should tell her about this and makes her convince and feel comfortable before having intercourse.

Timing : Male partner should understand that female takes some time to be sexually arose so that take some time. And you should wait for her to respond don't get harsh on her randomly. She may be uncomfortable with this. So, timing is very important.

Mood: Womens have different mood swings. So always try to understand her and make her feel that you love her and you feel romantic when you see her. Talk to her, jokes in her, sing some romantic song for her, make her feel like you desperately want her now. That's how you can change her mood and finally get it into the main point.

Unromantic: Some of us are less romantic reason why we can't make her satisfied. It's makes our sexual life less romantic and boring. So, try to be more romantic , you should watch some romantic or listen to romantic songs. It's me makes you feel like you want some romance and that will fused you to be a great romantic partner.

Unhelathy: We may be something physically not fit and that's makes us down and boring person. So, do exercises, drink more water, eat healthy diet, eat fruits ,milk etc. consult to doctors if you have any physical problem. Try to be always fit and fine. That makes some difference in your hormones and you will get fit.

These are my own views why do we experience bad sex and there may be some point reasons so don't forget to add in a comment section.

Attachments

• images(4).jpeg
    images(4).jpeg
    7.8 KB · Views: 4
  • images(4).jpeg
    images(4).jpeg
    7.8 KB · Views: 3
@Rexx u know alot buddy..keep sharing :Like:

BBut is this ur personal experience or just a Google knowledge haha just kidding :rofl1:

In the current situation, with both working, stress also leafs to bad sex

@Rexx u know alot buddy..keep sharing :Like:

BBut is this ur personal experience or just a Google knowledge haha just kidding :rofl1:
Thanks maya, it's my personal opinion on bad sex and no it's not a google one.

Actually I used to read a lot about sexual life you know how to be good in bed and all kinda stuff. So, I thought I should also write about the same and I did it.

Thanks maya, it's my personal opinion on bad sex and no it's not a google one.

Actually I used to read a lot about sexual life you know how to be good in bed and all kinda stuff. So, I thought I should also write about the same and I did it.
Reading about sex is gud but eventually ur own experience will teach you more n more about sex haha

How can i share my personal experience:cry1:. Its just a fight between the hand and the wand or else a invisible wet dream even you dont know what happens in dream :rolleyes:

How can i share my personal experience:cry1:. Its just a fight between the hand and the wand or else a invisible wet dream even you dont know what happens in dream :rolleyes:
Ha-ha :Cwl: Well bro even I'm not experienced. Okay so share about your wet dream's how it's comes to you

Another great informative post. Most people have what they refer to as 'bad sex' because they have a lack of understanding or knowledge. Sex isn't something that should be rushed, there has to be a certain level of understanding and a certain level of chemistry between both people participating in the activity.

That's why I think it's very important to get to know that person before you even think of making that kind of decision.