• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Why do so many feel dissatisfied and purposeless?

Beardo

Active Ranker
If God designed us to experience true happiness and abundant life, why do so many feel dissatisfied and purposeless? We try to make our lives better by chasing our own dreams, but that only makes the problem worse. Instead, the path to a just life that's satisfying and permeated with meaning leads us alongside the orphan, the widow, and the powerless.

If God designed us to experience true happiness and abundant life, why do so many feel dissatisfied and purposeless? We try to make our lives better by chasing our own dreams, but that only makes the problem worse. Instead, the path to a just life that's satisfying and permeated with meaning leads us alongside the orphan, the widow, and the powerless.

My opinion,

The term satisfaction doesn’t mean the same to everyone. Har insaan ko uska apna apna tareeka hota hai na. Uske hisaab se satisfaction and purpose change ho jata hai.

And chasing our dream, makes it worse??
I feel that’s only the process. Undergoing that will finally show you the effect of satisfaction.

There’s a saying I heard. If god doesn’t show you pain and heartbreak , how will you know the essence and value of happiness and ecstasy???

How you see life, life will see you. So tread carefully on the path you are on because God has given you that path but don't change the path. Otherwise life will play with you...

In my view,
Definately God designed us to experience true happiness.
But like a mirage, we get trapped in the web of lies.
After that we keep on chasing that lie and finally get nothing.

Though being orphan hurts but it's not a choice yet we can build healthy and true relationship to overcome this.
Being widow is curse for her, but life has so many challenges and we have to clear all the exams of life.
And finally, it's better to be powerless coz when a person gets power in hand generally he or she misutilises it.

Finally we all should be strong.

Thank you
And sorry too if I penned any wrong concept