• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Why am I no longer a zozo admin?

D

Deleted member 59

I thought about this for a few days now and today decided to do it just to make sure no rumors or lies are spread around this topic.

I decided to leave the admin positions I had because my private life needs my full attention and for me made no sense in keeping a red name when I could barely be here and when I was allowed my private issues to affect me in so many levels that I no longer felt I was doing a good job.

Admins that left before whether willingly or not always left with fights and drama, but this is not the case. I have no coals or fights with any of the staff who worked with for a while.

So, this is what I wanted you all to know; life needs to be lived and I need to be out there living it. It was an honor to have been your admin and I hope in a way or another I managed to help some of you.

Wish you all good days ahead.

G

Thank you for all your help Gaia, for being an awesome admin and an awesome friend, hopefully, we'll stay as friends :)

Much love and respect to you in your future endeavours xx

I thought about this for a few days now and today decided to do it just to make sure no rumors or lies are spread around this topic.

I decided to leave the admin positions I had because my private life needs my full attention and for me made no sense in keeping a red name when I could barely be here and when I was allowed my private issues to affect me in so many levels that I no longer felt I was doing a good job.

Admins that left before whether willingly or not always left with fights and drama, but this is not the case. I have no coals or fights with any of the staff who worked with for a while.

So, this is what I wanted you all to know; life needs to be lived and I need to be out there living it. It was an honor to have been your admin and I hope in a way or another I managed to help some of you.

Wish you all good days ahead.

G
It’s not that easy to let you go dear... you taking a part of my heart along. I hope you felt the same. Without you I will always feel incomplete on zozo. Your Twinnie left ALONE.:cry1: