• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

WHOM U MISSED IN ZOZO GUYS LETS KNOW

affair m34

Saucy Interpreter of ZoZo
Senior's
Chat Pro User
I missed 3 don’t know they see this but I got attracted with them in past caz when we chat with them they make me feel good.

1.MAYA SHE IS VERY CLOSE to me & very talented girl suppose to be in high place if she used her talent properly, don‘t know where she is now
2. Rapz i used to call her like this and every one knows her in zozo nice girl i dont hv much convo with her but still she is good don‘t know where she is now
3. This guy I trolled him lot of times but he never get tempered always he reply with patience never seen such kind of person even in real life (I’ll tell his name later )

so whom u missed a lot from zozo and tel the reason guys Let’s know

I miss bots
I missed 3 don’t know they see this but I got attracted with them in past caz when we chat with them they make me feel good.

1.MAYA SHE IS VERY CLOSE to me & very talented girl suppose to be in high place if she used her talent properly, don‘t know where she is now
2. Rapz i used to call her like this and every one knows her in zozo nice girl i dont hv much convo with her but still she is good don‘t know where she is now
3. This guy I trolled him lot of times but he never get tempered always he reply with patience never seen such kind of person even in real life (I’ll tell his name later )

:heart1: :inlove: