• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Whom do you want to meet first?

Absolutely the guy I had a fight with last time.I wanna punch him in the face and tell him to fuck off for one last time damnit

Lets suppose you entered in a room full of people whom you know past and present ( alive and dead) . Who is the first person you will search for to have a conversation for one last time ❤
My puppy love 1st std girl:heart1:

Lets suppose you entered in a room full of people whom you know past and present ( alive and dead) . Who is the first person you will search for to have a conversation for one last time ❤
My 1st Childhood Friend

At first I want to meet my ex girl friend mis Ananya Ghosh. She has left me one year ago but why I want to knw From her.

There is no such person..

I want to have a conversation with My Father from My past since I did not speak to him :cry1:before He entered heaven.