• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Who is ur favourite craziest scientist?

NatsuDragneel

Anime Postbox of ZoZo
IMG_20210602_104011.jpg

Everyone one thinking about how to spend our time but he found what is time
hearteyes.skype.gif

Sheldon Cooper one of the smartest one :giggle:The big bang theory ruler Stephen hawking. Inspiring story he got the world to tell.

Im more in to science and scientific invention in a more relatable way.
I admire all the works of Sigmund Freud, the man behind all laws of attraction and traumas creation. Psychology was my secondary field of interest just for the man who resonated all dreams The Interpretation of Dreams.
Deadly combination theory of black hole nd psychology
cwl.skype.gif
earth going to push the self destruct button
giggle.skype.gif

Einstein obviously not just for his Theory of relativity but also for his contribution in quantum mechanics. Every time when i read something about this guy in internet i get awestruck.

Sheldon Cooper one of the smartest one :giggle:
He is definitely boyfriend material for me :nerdy:, I mean I can eat his brain, he can eat mine, that will be awesome

I admire all the works of Sigmund Freud, the man behind all laws of attraction and traumas creation. Psychology was my secondary field of interest just for the man who resonated all dreams The Interpretation of Dreams.
That is so me, don't know about the theories and books you mentioned though but I read a few interesting theories while I was studying incest phenomenon.

You have a shot at being better than Sigmund or at least be like him, just study me :Laugh1:. I am the more twisted, weird and complicated specimen you can ever find on this planet :rofl1::holiday:, I hope you don't go crazy in the end :think1:

I don't remember most of the scientists but I remember their work mostly if I ever had gone through it.

But from my childhood a story of someone in the textbooks inspired me, I don't really know what his other inventions are, don't know what is the significance of them in the world, but the name Abdul Kalam gathers so much respect from the bottom of my heart.

"The Missile Man of India"

And definitely, there is Einstein in my list, Stephen Hawking, Schrodinger (don't know much about this guy, just love his Schrodinger's cat paradox), and Edward Jenner (who invented vaccine)

Definitely each and every one has a huge contribution in the world--with their brilliant discoveries, theories-which up until now still relevant.

But personally, i like stephen hawking-- Bigbang theory and his discovery about black holes were just wow... Interesting
ALso watched, 'The theory of everything"

on the other hand, I also like Carl Jung--- with his 'theory of personality''. Understanding thoroughly abt human behavior.