• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Who else participated in tiktok and youtube war?

Administrator

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Is there any good soul from chatzozo? participated in rating 1 star for tiktok?

lets see who else got joined in this Online rage war.

Snap_Shot_00870.png

Is there any good soul from chatzozo? participated in rating 1 star for tiktok?

lets see who else got joined in this Online rage war.

View attachment 2867
I never rated TikTok and now I am going to rate it after seeing this, I am not against TikTok but against some of the TikTokers who feel that they are celebrities and irritate us with their boring videos :Like:

Last edited:
For sure, TikTok is now very popular, and people worldwide are trying to show their personality there. Of course, Youtube was the primary source of videos, but at least the content there was more filtered than on tik tok. In any case, my opinion is that Instagram remains the main social network that influences people the most, especially nowadays. The more followers you have, the cooler it is. That's the fashion now. I went through this in my own skin when I bought followers from https://famoid.com/buy-instagram-followers/ to pick up my assets on my profile, and you know, it was constructive for me at that time.

Last edited: