• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Which Room

King of romance

Foster Mind of ZoZo
If you were going to live in a nice, average house but one room in the house could be absolutely incredible, modern, and beautiful – which room would you choose? Bedroom, bathroom, family room, kitchen, etc?

being a very restless person, I need a cozy entertainment room for my self.. which has a tv/screen. a nice recliner.. a balcony with greens. nice speakers to play my jams. a table and chair with lots of notes to write my random thoughts and get my work done. ample of sunshine.. also thick curtains to make it dark.
windy enough.. but need it soundproof so that the rain and thunders don't irritate me.
all white yet starry at night with blue ceiling.
that would be my place to live. a beach/river view from balcony might be too much to ask, but good to have ♥️

P
being a very restless person, I need a cozy entertainment room for my self.. which has a tv/screen. a nice recliner.. a balcony with greens. nice speakers to play my jams. a table and chair with lots of notes to write my random thoughts and get my work done. ample of sunshine.. also thick curtains to make it dark.
windy enough.. but need it soundproof so that the rain and thunders don't irritate me.
that would be my place to live. a beach/river view from balcony might be too much to ask, but good to have ♥
Pak pak Queen

that would be my place to live. a beach/river view from balcony might be too much to ask, but good to have ♥
We have got Architects, they gonna charge hefty dollars. Hahaha